Chapter 2

You sat up from the bed and rubbed your eyes. Your vision starts to clear up to notice that your notebooks were scattered all over the bed.

You glance at the clock on your bedside table and shot up from the bed as your eyes widened, going over to the closet to quickly get your uniform.

"7:26."

"I'm late! Why didn't the alarm clock go off?!" You shouted to yourself as you jogged to the bathroom and quickly took a shower and wore your uniform after drying off.

Upon arriving in your bedroom, you collected all of the scattered notes and books on the floor from the study desk all the way to your bed.

Noticing that the window was open made you wonder how did it open. "I thought I always keep this close?" You mutter to yourself before closing the windows.

Quickly shoving the papers in your bag, you left home and closed the door before running towards to your school.

"Come on! Come on! You can't be late. This will really ruin your good grades!" You shouted to yourself as you pushed the door open, running pass everyone who was shocked to see a running girl who was screaming at herself in the hallways.

You slid the door open and panted heavily. You closed your eyes and leaned against the door, once reopening your eyes, you noticed that there were only a few students considering you were late.

"Huh? Oi, Megumi-chan, what time is it?" You ask the girl who was near the door as she looks up at you confused.

She lifts her sleeve up a bit to look at her wristwatch. "It's only 6:47, (F/N)-chan. I'm glad you came very early today!" She states cherfully as your jaw almost drops down the dark wooden floors.

"B-But.. my clock said it was 7:26!" You pinched the bridge of your nose and brought your head back with a groan.

"Maybe your alarm clock is already running out of batteries? And that 7:26 was actually at night time so it didn't go off." She intellectually states as you nod your head in agreement.

"Yeah, It could be that. Thank you, Megumi-chan." You give her a small smile before proceeding to go to the back of the room where you sat.

You sat down and plopped your head onto the desk with a groan. You lifted your head again and looked at the glass cabinet next to you, noticing that you look like a fashion catastrophe.

Your necktie was groggily done, one sleeve was longer while the other was shorter, your skirt was all messed up and your left sock was longer as the right one was inside out.

You fixed your necktie and made your sleeves even. You stood up from your chair and fixed your skirt by straightening it with your hands.

You removed your right shoe and removed your socks. You wore it back again and proceeded to comb your (H/C) hair with your fingers.

"Well, now atleast I look quite presentable." You muttered to yourself as you look at your reflection again.

You stared out the window that was in the other side of the room as you stared at the leaves of the tall and green trees as they sway and danced with the rhythm of the wind.

You place your head on top of your hand as you continue staring at the scenery outside.

You were staring for quite a long time that you didn't even notice that the whole class and including the teacher was already present in the room as of now.

"(L/N)!" You snap back to reality to look over at the teacher. You blinked a few times to comprehend what was happening.

"Did you heard what I had just said?" He looks directly in your eyes and you blinked in confusion again.

"S-Sorry, no, Sensei. May you please repeat it?"

He sighs.

"I told you to exchange seats with Yuma." Your eyes widen a bit and you grab your satchel and stood up from your seat.

"But wait, where does Yuma even sit?" You mentally ask yourself as you scanned the whole class and when it landed on an empty seat up infront, your whole world shattered quickly.

"S-Sensei, next to Akashi?" You mumble quietly as you look at him and he nods. He heard you from across the room? He must possess some kind of power from Poseidon to make him hear that from a far distance.

You gulped down in irritation as you moved to the front and sat on the chair that once belonged to Kirishima Yuma.

You scoot as further in your seat, leaving a large gap between you and your rival, an unexpected loud huff coming out of your lips.

"Is there a problem, Miss (L/N)?"

"No." You lied with a sigh as he looks at you with a stern look and started to teach the whole class.

T i m e s k i p

Finally after a long day of passing assignments, doing quizzes which you all aced at, it was finally time to go home.

You were surprised that for the whole day, Akashi didn't even interact with you. He just literally glared at you the whole school day. Though it made you really uncomfortable with his daggering glares, you managed to shrug it off.

You were about to leave the classroom when your teacher called you and you hesitantly stepped back and turned around to look at the adult.

"Yes, sensei?"

"I just wanted to tell you it wasn't my choice to move you into a different chair."

"Is that so? May I please know whose choice was it?"

"It was Akashi-san's choice."

Your eyes widened and you mentally facepalmed.

First, was waking up 'late', learning that it was still early, getting scolded at and become embarrassed, your new seatmate is Akashi and then last but not least, knowing that it was his horrible choice on moving your sit next to him.

"I see, I will take my leave now." You stated and bowed before leaving the room.

"What is that idiot planning?"