Chapter 21

You finally managed to fall asleep and you were glad that you woke up feeling energetic,satisfied and happy.

To happy to say the least.

Completely forgetting the event equation you have made last night.

After showering while singing your heart out, you merrily skipped outside of the bathroom as you continued to hum a random melody as you threw your uniform on.

You skipped to Akashi's room in which you felt like you didn't wanted to wake the red head up normally, instead, you grabbed a pair of cymbals that was magically placed by Ella, also known as Author-chan and also known as Suteki-chan.

(Self-promotion because why not?)

You clapped the cymbals near his ear as he jolted up awake, shocked to see you with a pair of cymbals that he knew he doesn't even have.

"Is that how you wake your master up?!" He scolds as he was about to flick your forehead although you clapped the cymbals once again causing to erupt an annoying percussion sound in the room.

"Yes." You sarcastically said with a smile before skipping out of the room, softly banging the cymbals repeatedly like an idiot.

The cymbals already disappeared when you entered the dining room.

T i m e s k i p

The whole ride to school was just a whole history of Akashi getting anmoyed at how you were so happy today.

You shrugged it off and literally sprinted out of the car once the car had stopped infront of the campus.

You twirled like an idiot as some of your classmate and fellow Rakuzan High students gave you either the look of confusion,bewilderment,happiness, and awkwardness.

You unknowningly left a trail of sunshine and happiness along the way causing everyone to grimance on how it is not like you to be this happy.

You slid the door open of the classroom as your classmates looked at you with all surprised looks but then soon turned to a smile.

"Why are you so happy today? Did something happen?" Aoi, a female classmate, asks as you sit down on your seat as she leans from your back.

"Nothing~" You happily stated as your feet swung to and fro.

"Really? My grandfather said that a person that leaves a trail of happiness means they like or love someone."

You stopped smiling and also stopped swinging you feet as you looked at Aoi with pure shock and horror.

"H-Huh?! I-It's not like I like someone or something." You awkwardly laughed and scratched the back of year head, mentally punching your face instead.

"Uh-huh." She giggles and gives you a bright smile before returning to her seat leaving you flabbergasted.

Am I really...?