Chapter 22

A/N

I just got home from school and I just want to let my anger out because I really want to go home because I felt really ill and THIS GUARD wouldn't let me go home! I was sooo pissed off. BIG TIME.

So far, every single person that I know also hates the same exact guard for the same exact reason.

HOWO.

TO THE STORY!

Ever since those words left Aoi's mouth, you've been distracted ever since.

Her words echoed from the back of your mind as you mentally asked and scolded yourself for thinking that.

Also, so far, you have atleast broke three pencils that you've borrowed from a classmate.

You heard a snapping sound and you looked down to your hand to see the third pencil broken into two separate pieces.

"Again? Wow, (L/N)-chan." He chuckles to see his pencil broken into two pieces once again.

"A-Ah! I'm so sorry, Rei-kun." You apologized with a timid tone as you felt embarrassed about borrowing another one.

"Here." He hands you another pencil and you quickly decline it.

"No, thank you. I'll just sharpen it. I have a feeling you'll be running out of pencils soon." You awkwardly chuckled as you scratched the back of your head as he looks as you with a blank expression.

He proceeds to open his bag and turns it upside down, causing a horde of pencils falling out from his bag.

You watched in surprise as you looked at the pencils coming in contact with the floor.

You slowly grabbed the pencil from his hand and nodded slowly before turning around to finish your work as your other classmates helped gathered his pencils from the ground.

"So that's why he's called Pencil Boy.." You mumbled as you continued on working on the long quiz.

T i m e s k i p

After finishing the long quiz, you were shocked to see your score which preferrably is a B-.

You stared at the gigantic B on the top written in red ink, your face in shock.

"They never said something about when falling for a person, it can include your grades!" You mentally shouted.

You dropped your head to avoid the spreading blush on your face when the thought of him came to your mind.

"No!" You groaned and repeatedly punched your chair softly.

"You're becoming an idiot just what I told you." You looked up to see Akashi leaning on the side of his chair to you as his eyes moved from your test paper to your eyes.

You quickly hid your face on the surface of the table as you heard Akashi chuckle.

"What is happening to me?" You mentally squealed in annoyance..

Try to keep it together, (Y/N)! Remember that this thing called 'love' wouldn't be able to distract you from your beloved studies!