Chapter 66

As of now, both of you and Megumi were peeking from the window from the kitchen of the restaurant to where Akashi and Sonia sat.

Guilt washed over you like a tsunami whilst Megumi still stayed on the same exact motive from the start, not even one drop of guilt or so passing through her.

Don't get yourself wrong, yes, you too wanted to ruin and sabotage the date and all but it's pretty much wrong doing all of this especially to Sonia, the girl who didn't have a clue on what was going on in the first place.

You could potentially break her heart if she knew both of you and Megumi were the ones who ruined her supposedly-lovely date with her beloved one, and that just made you take a bus for a guilt trip.

Unknowningly, you let out a inwardedly scream of protests that just made a vibrating-like noise as you watched the scene unfold infront of you.

"How about we just run when while we still can, move to another neighbourhood and change our names to Yuki and Ero?" You asked quickly and nervously while Meguni replied with a snortle.

"No way, I want to see what their faces would be when their tongues touch my wonderful recipe of Spicy Spinach Lasagna!" She said rather enthusiastically. Seconds later you heard a munching sound from beside you and there you saw her eating popcorn like the scene infront of her was like in a movie.

"Megumi!" You whisper shouted angrily as the said girl just glared at you before looking right back outside of the window.

"Oh! Oh! There's the waiter! There's the waiter!" She squealed through a popcorn-filled mouth as she planted her entire face against the window pane, giving you just a mere view from right under her shoulder.

"Oh my!" You heard Megumi gasp as you looked up at her, seeing her looking at her wrist watch.

"They would be waking up any minute now! Quickly, we need to return these uniforms."

"Thank the heavens that your plan is going to be over now!" You rejoiced, jogging after Megumi to where her grandfathers was at.

"Hey, I said nothing about discontinuing the plan due to my grandfathers' waking up." She replied, puffing her cheeks out.

You quickly deadpanned, removing the chef uniform and leaving you in the outrageously hot warmth of the dark clothes Megumi picked out.

"What do you mean...?" You furrowed your eyebrows at her as she just gave you a closed-eye grin before shoving another uniform into your arms.

"Where do you keep getting the- Oh no." You were about to ask how she got them, only to stop when you unfolded the the clothes, revealing what seems to be a waitress uniform.

"Megumi!" You facepalmed as Megumi let out a creepy wholeheartedly laugh.

"Now this way, we can get closer and ruin their date even more and more! Yay me!" She clapped her hands together, cheering herself on.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." You mumbled quietly, hesitantly throwing on the waitress uniform and of course, removing the fake moustache and all.

"Now that I'm wearing this, It must feel really uncomfortable walking around and serving in these..." You mumbled, looking at the waitress uniform that looks like a maid uniform with even a matching hairdress and black bow to match.

"Shut up and let's go." Megumi says, dragging you from the arm and as both sneakily returned to the window.

It seems that they haven't touched the food yet, which made you think, "Are they aware of the amount of spice in that lasagna?"

There was a crashing sound that came from a nearby table and it made both of you and Megumi turn your heads to where it was.

"I thought you said you knew that that order was for them?" You gasped, a hand flying over to your mouth as two ladies fanned their tongues due to the amount of spice.

"I don't know! I knew that Sonia and Akashi were Table 10! How?!" She replied with a rather shocked tone as you sighed.

"Oi! What are you two doing and slacking off? Go and serve the customers!" A deep voice erupted from nowhere that made you and Megumi stand in a very straight stiffed posture, unconciously saluting at the unknown man.

"Yes, sir!" With that, you and Megumi scurried away from the window and when you passed by the angry head waiter, you swore when he looked at you, you flinched and walked away as quickly as possible with Megumi trailing behind you.

"What have you gotten ourselves into...?" You closed your eyes, sighing as you were given a pen and a notepad.

"A part-time job we never really signed up for." Megumi nervously chuckled, scratching the back of her neck as she walked away to serve customers while you did as well.

"Hello and Good afternoon, sir. What would be on your food radar today?" You sweatdropped and quickly facepalming at your words.

"This is a 5-star restaurant and I dare say that?!" You mentally screamed, eyebrows twitching.

"My, I never would have expect this restaurant to have such a wonderful serving vocabulary!" The male customer chuckled at your words that sent a blush acroas your features in embarrassment.

"I apologize. What would you like to order, sir?"

"A sentence I thought I will not say in my life but here I am." You inwardedly scream again.

Your eyes unconciously wandered over tables and you find yourself staring to where Sonia and Akashi were sitting at.

"She looks so happy and I feel so bad that I want to ruin this day for her..." You thought to yourself, another pang of guilt attacking inside of you.

"Man, I feel like I'm the worst person on earth. Do you see Sonia's smile? She looks so damn happy and then in any moment that bright smile would just change to a frown a that would be because of me!"

"Excuse me? Miss? Miss! Helloooooo? Are you there?" You were snapped back to reality when fingers snapped infront of you and you quickly bowed and apologize.

"I'm so sorry! Th-The heat is making me slip off of reality." You sweatdropped again, nervously fanning yourself.

"I agree. I don't normally agree with mere  restaurant workers just like you but indeed the heat is making most of us become unware."

"Mere restaurant workers?! So rude!" You mentally screeched, holding yourself back from lunging at the male customer.

"As I was saying..."

The man repeated his order as you tried not to lose your attention to him, scribbling his order down on the notepad. Afterwards, you quickly ripped the piece of paper and placed it on the serving rack, where the chefs will take it.

"Didn't know you can possibly be a waitress." Megumi teased as walked over to you, you glaring at her.

"Didn't know you can possibly be an evil mastermind..." You angrily mumbled, sighing afterwards.

"Hey! Can you please take this bottle of wine to Table 12?" One waiter asks of you as you agreed, taking the cold bottle of wine while Megumi took the silver bucket filled with ice.

"But uh, where exactly is Table 12?" You quietly asked as the waiter chuckled.

"It's the one with the sweet couple. The one with the gray haired lady and the red haired man." With that he left to serve the other customers.

Your ears perked up and you quickly looked over to Megumi, who had now smiled at you.

"It's showtime, (F/N)-chan!"