Chapter 43

A/N: Soooo, I talked to myself (seems creepy, I know) about my update schedule thingy ma bob and I have agreed with myself that I will update 2 days after each chapter.

A few days have already passed since the annual Prank Day and just a few more weeks before finals.

Knowing finals is already near like a cat finding its prey from behind the couch, you tried to focus more and more although your mind is betraying you more and more as well.

Why? Because when you tend to focus in listening to your teacher's lecture, your mind drifts off to the certain red head seated beside you.

"Brain focus! I don't want you to be writing his name all over the test as the answers! Focus." You scolded your brain for like the thousandth time, eyebrow twitching in annoyance as you tried your best to listen to the lecture.

And thus, the school bell finally rings indicating it is now lunch time. You still sat there on your seat, head down on your desk as you slowly and gently banged your forehead onto it.

"What?! I didn't even get to understand a thing! What is this sorcery?!" You mentally whined, bringing your head back up and sighed.

You quickly ate your lunch and had decided to read the lecture chapter over and over until you get everything right and correct about the details.

It seems like you can learn more and better when hitting the books up, rather than your teacher who adds her divorced-life stories onto the lesson. It was horrible to listen to.

Minutes have passed and you were silently overjoyed by the quietness of the room. Everyone ate their lunches silently and if they wanted to talk to eachother, they would just both whisper quietly to themselves.

"Akashi-senpaaaaaai!" The quiet atmosphere shattered like a baseball ball being thrown at a mirror at Mach 20.

Everyone stopped on munching on their foods and turned to look at the person who belted out Akashi's name in a very high pitched manner.

You looked up from your book and then to the side to see a freshman lunging herself onto the red head.

You blinked a few times before suddenly you felt your blood boil inside of you. Watching the freshman cling herself onto him was an equivalent of an eyesore.

"Oooh! Someone's jealous." Megumi steathily comes from behind your seat and rests her chin on your shoulder blade.

You shook your head and pushed Megumi off of your shoulder as you glared at her.

"I-I'm not jealous!" You retorted, cheeks furiously blushing due yo embarassment and a teensy bit of anger.

"Really? But it looks like you're murdering your textbook." Your eyebrows arched up slightly and you turned your head to your hand and there you saw that your hand was unconciously clutching onto the textbook for dear life.

"That doesn't mean I'm jealous." You muttered through gritted teeth and watched your seatmate get bombarded by a freshman as he did not even pay attention to a single thing coming from her mouth.

And then resume the sacrificial boiling of your blood against your veins.

"Woman, calm down. You're hurting the poor book." Megumi says, extending her hand up to yours as she gently loosened the grip of your fingers on the poor creased book.

"I know..." You mumbled and returned to your book, eyebrows twitching from time to time each 2 words that came from the freshman's mouth.

"Senpai! Notice meeee!" She whines as everyone in the class sweatdropped as the scene unfolds infront of them though you had not paid attention and you are trying your best not to even care for a single moment.

"Senpa-"

Everyone then sees a book be thrown across the room as the freshman lunges backward. Everyone stares at you and it took you a moment to what had just happened.

"(F/N)-chan is jealous!" Everyone cooes and teases as you facepalmed yourself with your hand, face blushing a bright red in guilt,embarassment and annoyance.

"I am not jealous!" You retorted, crossing your arms against your chest as from the corner of your eye, you saw Akashi smirk.

He then proceeds to stand up from his chair and walks over to you suddenly pushing his face dangerously close to yours, making the whole class go on an OTP rampage.

"Don't worry, your the only one that caught my heart." He purposely says it out loud as the whole class turned from ab OTP tampage to an OTP battlefield.

You stood there dumbfounded, face just as red as Akashi's hair.

"Idiot!"