Chapter 46

Important (maybe?) author's note at the end of this chapter! :)

You stared at paper infront of you that had a big,red, bright mark on top of the corner of the paper.

'B-'

You sighed, dropping your head onto your desk as you groaned in sadness.

"Finals are about to start soon and my mind just casually forgets to study. I must say what a loyal brain I do have." You muttered to yourself, entangling your fingers into your (h/c) locks, still looking at the paper in front of you with a frown.

"Well, all I could atleast say that it's already over." You sighed and folded the paper, folding the paper and placing it inside your bag.

"But focus, (F/N)! Don't even drift your mind off to him."

T i m e s k i p

It was finally dismissal time and you were packing your belongings. You felt a shadow loom over you and you glanced sideways, seeing Megumi with a cat-like face plastered on her face.

"What do you want?" You asked, sweatdropping as well at the same time. Megumi places both of her hands on either side of your shoulders, looking at you with a smile.

"Ne, (F/N)-chan, don't forget on telling your feelings today, alright?!" Your eyes widened and you instantly blushed, waving your hands in the air like an idiot.

"To-Today?! No way!"

"Your grade on today's quiz was hazardous. If you don't tell it right away, your grades might decrease significantly..." You deadpanned as she pauses, placing a finger under her chin.

"Because everyone knows that love really gets in the way so tell him the feelings, alrighty?" She nods and happily skips away from you, leaving you stand there with a scarred look on your face.

"Tell my feelings today, huh?" You thought to yourself, looking up at the ceiling while unconciously placing your belongings in your bag.

"Well, he did proclaimed us in a relationship..." You blushed furiously at the thought as you slung your bag on your shoulder, walking out of the room still in thought.

"What could go wrong? He does like me." You muttered, which was followed by a confident nod and fist pump in the air.

"Alright then today I'm gonna try my best to confess! Whatever it takes!" You didn't notice that your thought slipped out of your mouth as you stood there shocked in the middle of the hallways.

"We're counting on you, (L/N)-senpai!" Some of the lower grade students shouted happily at you. Your lips waved in embarassment and turned to their direction, waving your hands in the air to retort.

"N-No! I meant like, confess my feelings for... for food! Yeah food!" You sweatdropped and instantly ran downstairs, cheeks heating up.

"So embarassing!" You thought to yourself, stopping your tracks once you arrived at the ground.

"Come on, let's go." You heard Akashi'a voice and you quickly stiffened. Akashi interwined his fingers with yours as he walked away, you following suit, face blushing a tremendous red.

Like a gentleman he is, he opens the door open for you. "Thanks." You mumbled sheepishly, even bumping your head while getting inside the process.

"Ow." You hissed quietly, rubbing the top of your head with your palm.

The car ride finally starts and Megumi's words flash before you. "Confess today!"

You glanced over at Akashi, who was looking out of the window.

"Here goes nothing..."

Attempt 1:

You opened your mouth to call his name although nothing came out. You turned to the opposite side and slapped yourself.

"Get a grip of yourself, (F/N)! You can do it." You reassured yourself as you turned back to the side where Akashi was at.

You opened your mouth to say his name, only for you to get cut off by a loud screeching noise that came from outside.

You flinched at the sudden pterodactyl-like screeching noise and you instantly peeped outside the window, seeing a woman drive at a red light as she passed in the center of the intersection.

You sweatdropped and swatted the attempt away from you, sulking in the corner of the car as an aura of despair surrounded you.

"So much for the confidence." You muttered to yourself.

Attempt 1: Unsuccessful

You finally arrived at the mansion and was currently on your way to your room.

"This time I'm going to confess, I'm sure of it!" You confidently said to yourself as you entered your room, quickly darting to your closet to change out of your uniform.

Upon finishing changing, you went of your room and started walking off to Akashi's room, which was unfortunately really far aeay from yours.

Attempt 2:

You stood infront of the door, inhaling deeply as your hand slowly made its way to the golden door knob, hand trembling like an earthquake as you quickly retrieve your hand back.

You inhaled and exhaled for a few moments, trying to compose yourself.

"You can do it!" You muttered, knocking on the door before entering.

You closed the door and saw Akashi sitting on his couch, probably reading a book of some sort.

Gathering up confidence, you strided over to the couch, sitting quite a little far away from him.

Silence filled the room, only the sound of the paper being flipped over to the next page is the only thing audible.

Your lips waved in cowardness, face blushing as you opened your mouth.

Akashi then turns his head to peer at your face and you automatically grab a nearest pillow and slam your face onto it.

You heard Akashi chuckle besides you, feeling the soft cotton-filled fabric tear away from you as Akashi faced you.

He gives you a quick peck on your lips before standing up.

"I'm going to the library to get another book, you can stay here if you want." He says, before leaving the room completely as you sat there dazed.

You plopped onto yourself onto the couch, face blushing furiously as you grabbed another pillow, shoving it onto your face as you let out a high pitched scream.

Attempt 2: Unsuccessful?

A/N: I'm thinking like my next fanfiction would be Haikyuu and I wanted to know if that's fine for now rather than having the Book 2 out after this story, so yeah. (^ω^")

-Much love from Suteki-Chan ♡