Chapter 83

"Eh?! Fiancee?" You gasped, placing over a hand on your chest, just directly above where your heart was beating like a colossal amount of thunder striking together all at once.

"I'm... Akashi's fiancee...? " You said, unsure. Everybody just nodded, faces all boring the same expression which was just the plain old stoic expression.

Unreadble but yet tensed.

"Now, please do me a favor and get out of my fiance's life, thank you very much." Megumi said with a snarl, handing you over a somewhat thick piece of paper that you immediately thought of it as a paycheck.

A mere paycheck, filled with money just so you can leave Megumi and Akashi alone, you devoid from their lives.

You furrowed your eyebrows at the paycheck, eyeing the piece of paper back and forth from Megumi and again.

"This is 2 million dollars. Take it or I'll kill you. " Your traitorous ex-friend threatened as everyone gasped.

"I'll lill you before you can even lay a hand on my beloved (F/N) - chan!" Tge green eyed silverette, Akira, said, lunging toward at Megumi not until she was held back by two big-boned men, both wearing shades and black tuxedos as if they were the men from Men in Black.

"Time is ticking, my dear ol' friend. " Megumi sang as you continued eyeing the paycheck, not sure to whether get it or not.

Get the money and you'll be incredibly rich effortlessly but that means you chose money over Akashi.

Decline it and you'll be dead.

" So, which one would be it?" You heard someone ask behind you, unknown hands making their way up to your shoulders, sending a spine chilling thrill against your bones.

"Would you choose the money or the guy who was rich enough but didn't even pay for my amusement park ticket?" Your eyes immediately widened, remembering the very person who still cannot get over the amusement park ticket incident.

You turned around very quickly, (E/C) eyes meeting rimmed eyes.

"Ella-san!" You exclaimed, almost too unsure that she would be here at a time like this.

"I'm just here to make sure you'll make the right choice. " Ella giggled, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear before instantly raising a fan up in the air, Akashi's name in kanji form written on it.

" So, would it be the money or Akashi? " She asked, furrowing her eyebrows which was then followed by thr action of Ella pointing at the fan where his name was written on.

"If I were you, I'd choose the money and leave." Megumi suggested, waving the paycheck in front of your face as you just glared at the piece of paper.

"No, (F/N)-chan! Listen to your heart, not an annoying pink-haired sea hawk!" Akira shouted from the sidelines, earning an ominous glare from Megumi.

"But two million dollars is more important than your heart that is beating nonsensely for someone that is clearly mine. " She growled, patting, rather, hitting your face with the paycheck with a scowl.

"Just get the money, go to Australia or a country in Europe, just to leave us alone." Megumi scowled, grabbing your palm forcefully as she placed the paycheck into your hands.

"There." She said as you stared at the piece of paper, eyeing it like it was golden.

"So, will you leave us alone now? " Megumi asked, not even wantinf your answer anymore.

"Sure..." You answered as everyone gasp, everyone quite not expecting to hear that from you.

Though of course, Megumi was already celeberating in her head, a victorious smirk plastered on her lips as she eyed you greatfully.

"... thing."

You continued your sentence, pulling both ends of the piece of paper as a ripping sound of paper was heard through ear by ear.

Megumi gasped as everyone clasped their hands, silently thanking the heavens for your choice.

"Akashi said it himself..."

"I'm his fiancée. "

You gave your best smile as Megumi prepared to attack you, lunging you forward as you closed your eyes, ready to feel the wrath of a maddened Megumi.

You were expecting either a painful scratch across your cheek, a buzzing hard slap or maybe a mind-boggling pull out of your hair but it never came.

You opened your eyes again, your (E/C) eyes widening as big as saucer
plates.

There stood in the air, Megumi's arm that was held by the person you'd least expect to be here.

"Akashi... "

A/N:

You are welcome.

And sorry if it's too short, I wanted to update today as possible as I could.

Take note, that this book would be ending soon but do not worry my dears, there is a Book 2. Ok bye ily.