Chapter 32

[Special Chapter #8]

After half an hour spent playing at the booths, where you miserably all failed and losed at though still you considered it winning since Akashi was popping out of nowhere and winning the game for you.

The bodyguard was lifting atleast 14 gigantic stuff toys as he followed you all around the amusement park, you were surprised to see him nowhere near on giving up on carrying a whole bundle of fluff.

"What should I ride fi- Woah!" You were going to ask yourself what ride you were going to ride first, not until a hand grabbed your wrist and started dragging you despite your squirms.

You looked up angrily to see red hair, an image of Akashi quickly burning into your brain as you sighed and mentally facepalmed.

"Stop it." You whined but he continued on dragging you, until he stopped walking and you saw that you were currently falling in line.

You looked up at the sign of the ride and read it out loud in your mind, 'Jungle Log Jump'.

As quick as the wind, Akashi and you were finally infront of the line and waited for a log-like seat to come by infront of you.

While waiting, you looked up and your jaw immediately dropped to the floor. The ride was incredibly high that it could already touch the clouds up in the sky.

This ride doesn't mean 'Jungle Log Jump' it literally means 'Jungle Lunge Death'.

Before you could open your mouth to retort about riding it, you were already seated inside the log, next to Akashi in which in the current state of your abdomen being choked by the tightness of the belt that was wrapped around you.

You groaned and loosened the tightness of the belt a little and you looked up, eyes widening as big as plates as water splashed quickly at both of you.

You spat out a few water and instantly cringed at the salty and musky taste of the overused water.

"Disgusting." You complained and wiped the water dripping on your face with the sleeve of your blouse, only for you to get splashed by the water all over again.

"Why did I even allow you to drag me here?" You mumbled and wiped your face again, as a shower that was hidden in the leaves of a tree quickly sprayed out water as you passed by, soaking you from head to toe.

"Why are you not complaining about this?" You glared at the red haired boy, who was clearly unamused to what was happening, making you groan, as another impact of water splashed against your face.

"Eh! Ella! Why do I always get splashed in the face but not him!?" You complained as you angrily looked at the author who was abnormally bathing under the sun, sunglasses and all, as she sipped from her glass of orange juice, still typing with her other hand.

By your complaint, Akashi was then quickly splashed by water, though, it wasn't the same amount of water as yours, and this was mechanically done by Ella, who was seething in anger as she held a large bucket that used to be full of water, not until she splashed it all at Akashi.

A. Scold Ella for doing so
B. Laugh hysterically

If you chose A:

"Ella! That was a mean thing to d-" You stopped midsentence as Ella glared at you with the most intimidating glare you have ever seen in your entire life that it can already out glare Akashi's cold glare.

Her eyes were in forms of stars, the edges literally pointy that it could already be used as shurikens, a black aura surrounding her body as flames and volcanoes suddenly appeared out of nowhere, that it had already caused the ground to shake ominously.

"N-Nevermind! I choose B!" You quickly stuttered out and ran over to Option B.

If you chose B:

You at first, stiffled the laughter not until your lungs cannot hold it anymore that you belt out a loud, adorable, laugh as you held your stomach, tears already pricking the corner of your eyes.

"Hahaha! You could have seen your face! It was h-hilarious!" You laughed louder and slapped the side of the makeshift log seat, still laughing at an idiot.

"O-Oh man!" You giggled and wiped your eyes as your laughter calmed down.

"Wait..."

You looked down to see your belt was perfectly undone and you quickly whipped your head to Akashi's direction, where he had a small smirk on his face.

"Why I ough-"

You were about to pounce on him not until he calmly closed his eyes and pointed forward, you following the direction to see that you were already at the highest peak of the ride.

From where you currently were, the spot completely overlooked the whole amusement park and you can really see the other rides that were high up in the sky too.

It was a breathtaking scene and you looked at it awestruck, not until you were snapped back to reality when the log was tilting forward slowly and then all at once.

"A-A-AKASHI."

•°•°•°•°•

You let out the most highpitched scream when the log cascaded down against the water, hair blowing in different directions, the wind acting like nature's hairdryer.

The workers from below all looked up to where the highpitched scream came from, all thinking if someone had just commited murder on top of there.

The wind slapped across your skin as mass and impact caused your body to do unnecessary things, like almost flying out of the cart because of the unwrapped belt.

Since your belt was purposely undone, you held onto Akashi for dear life. Your legs wrapped around him and as well with your arms that are wrapped around his neck, continuing to scream and pray out loud like an idiot that you didn't even notice that your turn was already done.

"Oh my! Oh my! Oh my! I still want to live! I don't want to die. I.don't.want.to.die." You crazily mumbled, eyes clenched close.

"Idiot, It's already done."

You lifted your head up to see you were back to the starting point and you quickly stood up confidently and marched out of the log like nothing happened and that you weren't even terrified to what had just happened.

"Tch, I know that."