Chapter 39

It was finally recess time and before you even get to stand up from your chair, you were quickly surrounded by your classmates.

"Darn it, I just want to eat!" You mentally whined and pushed yourself away from the group and practically ran to the most secluded area in the school for a peaceful recess time.

While quietly eating under the beautiful pink cherry blossom tree, you couldn't but allow your eyebrows to twitch from time to time as you ate.

"How did they know he kissed me that day? That's actually really quick for everyone. Quite suspicious if I might add too." You mumbled to yourself as you took a small bite from the shrimp.

And being the kind brain you have in your little head, your brain decided to flash an image of Akashi kissing you this morning, where almsot everyone in your classroom went into wild mode.

"What on earth brain?!" You muttered and dropped your head into your hands as you blushed furiously.

And then being the kind stomach you have, it suddenly started somersaults, along with your heart that was beating quickly.

You squealed and silently threw a tantrum under the tree, quite glad you chose a secluded area making no one was able to see you in this kind of state.

You huffed in annoyance and pinched the bridge of your nose and closed your eyes, seeing an image of Akashi flash in the darkness of your eyelids as your eyes shot back open, cheeks flushed red.

"W-Wha?! This is not acceptable!" You whined and sighed, lightly banging the back of your head on the bark of the cherry tree.

After finishing your food and the mini tantrums you threw due to the fact of not accepting the feelings that your brain and heart are concluding to themselves, you packed up and started walking back to your classroom.

Upon arriving at the classroom, you quickly slid into your seat, just in time for your next period teacher to come in.

T i m e s k i p

You were starting to get bored at the lecture your history teacher was talking thus making your eyes dart from different items on the room.

You quickly composed and mentally scolded yourself.

"Pay attention, (F/N)! These are important things. I am not allowing anything to block my path on beating Akashi in the curriculums!" You thought to yourself.

Upon saying Akashi's name, you found yourself turning your head to the side where Akashi sat as you stared at him.

You felt your heart pang against your chest, making you flinch lightly, though your eyes still not moving away from the redhead.

"(L/N)."

You snapped back to reality and shook your head, turning your head towards the direction of your teacher with widened eyes.

"Can you please tell me who was the king of spain that was named after for our neighbouring country, the Philippines?"

(I don't pay attention to History so, yup.)

You blinked in shock and mentally facepalmed.

"Oh no! I was so unfocused that I didn't even listened to what he was saying!" You thought to yourself, cheeks flaming in embarassment as you looked down on your desk.

"I know you and Akashi are just new lovebirds and I know couples like to stare at their counterparts for hours or so but please, (L/N), this is the last quarter and you need to focus!"
"Y-Yes, sensei." You quietly mumbled as he returned back to the lecture, your classmates silently fangirling about their OTP.

"Okay! Stop staring at Akashi nor even fantasaize about him! Just focus."

And then your brain suddenly flashes anither image of Akashi, making you drop your head onto your hands again.

"No! No! No! I told myself to stop fantasizing already!" You mentally thought. (Note that the following statements are all in thoughts.)

"I know his hot and handsome but I really do need to sto-"

"Did I just call him hot and handsome...?"

"Geez, brain! Pull yourself together! Put yourself in the curriculums not focused on Akashi!