Chapter 28

[Special Chapter #4]

"Author-chaaaaan, please! I don't want to work anymore. I really just want to go to sleep!" You whined as you stomped your feet on the hallway floor as you followed the brunette whose eyes where still pasted onto the screen of the piece of technology we call the phone.

"No. One more job." Ella grumbled as she took a sharp turn in the hallway and you continued to follow her.

"Come on, please?" You pleaded for the 310th time as she shook her head in disapproval.

"No."

Finally giving in, you groaned and stopped following her, a sigh escaping your lips and you stood there, staring at the back of Ella.

"Fine." You mumbled and she stopped walking but not typing. She whipped her head behind as her the lens of her glasses were pure white, making you flinch in fright.

"The job is actually really simple! No worries, (F/N)-chan!" She giggled and turned serious once again.

"Oi, Akashi, where art thou?! Romeoshi?! Where the heck is Romeoshi?" Ella asked herself, hands on her hips as she looked around, probably finding.. Romeoshi.

"Akash-"

"I'm here. Hold your horses." You heard Akashi say with his stern voice that rang simply through your ears.

"Ah. Care to tell (F/N)-chan her next chore/job?"

"Go and change your clothes, we're leaving."

You then...

A. Ask why
B. Say no

If you chose A:

"Eh? What for?" You asked with a confused tone as you tilted your head to the side as you gave Akashi a questioning look.

"Just go." He bluntly states as you frowned.

"I'm not gonna move from my spot unless you tell me where and what is it for."

A long silence was there in the middle of the hallway. You looked at Akashi with a glare as Ella furiously types on her phone.

"Ugh, just go and get changed!" She suddenly shouts, not looking up from her phone and literally kicked you towards your room to change.

If you chose B:

"No."

"Haha~ Sorry, wrong answer." Ella giggles as she pushed you towards your room as you whined in annoyance.

"Stop it!" You shouted with an annoyed tone and saw Ella shake her head.

"Just go and get changed! No but's!"

•°•°•°•°•°

Once entering your room,you rubbed your back that Ella kicked on repeatedly inorder for you to enter your bedroom with force.

You heard Ella shouting in the hallways, probably at Akashi though you can't understand what it is.

You marched towards your drawer and pulled out a simple outfit, only for the door to open and you saw Ella peeking from the door, stern face plastered on.

"Too simple." She states loudly enough as she closed the door to leave you to pick another outfit.

Once picking another outfit, you whipped your head at the door when you heard it reopen, Ella peeking her head through again.

"Too simple." She whined in an annoying manner before closing the door again.

You groaned and picked up another outfit, only for the door to open again and for Ella to peek her head through to probably reject the outfit your hands are holding.

"Stop it!" You groaned and threw a shoe at her face as she flinched and whimpered, closing the door and shuffling out away from your room.

"Too simple!" You heard her shout as you groaned again, repicking another type of clothing.