Chapter 16

By the whole morning, Akashi kept bugging you on what happened this morning. He kept on annoyingly stating how you wanted you loved that moment.

In other words, this boy is distracting you from your work.

"Can you please not?!" You whisper shouted, trying your best not to gain the attention from other students especially the teacher during a quiz.

He didn't stop on quietly whispering those words at you as you gave him ice cold daggers.

Your eyebrows twitched while you continued answering the piece of paper infront of you, miserably failing the attempt to mentally block his sounds.

"Please stop." You stated quietly as you gave him a blank expression only to see his smirk growing wide as a chuckle left his lips.

You gave him another glare before returning to your work but only to be disturbed by the same annoying red head besides you.

This is probably the time you unknowningly snap,

"Can you please stop?!" You shout quite loudly as you mindlessly stood up, gaining the attention from all of the people in the classroom, and yes.

Including the teacher herself.

You blinked a few times before realization hits you like a bus, full of mammoths, all wearing two karat golden karat sunglasses, and one file of detention.

"Miss (L/N) and Mister Seijuro, detention both of you after classes!" The teacher shouts as the color from your face drains.

This is your first ever detention.

And you have to spend it all with him.

"But Sensei! This was all his fault! Can you please only put him in detention and not me?" You pleaded but sadly, your teacher shakes his head in disapproval.

"No! Now, sit down and finish your quizzes before I take them, finish or not." The teacher taunts making you pout and sit down on your chair and quickly continued answering.

"Someones in a bad mood considering they did just get divorced." You hear Akashi mumble making you snicker, gaining attention from the teacher once again.

"Miss (L/N), what's so funny? Perhaps you would like to share it with us." He gives you a stern look that made your spine shiver in fear.

"I-Uh." Was only you could say before he declares another day of detention along with grabbing both of your's and Akashi's test papers.

You gave Akashi a glare and frowned as you rolled your eyes. You kicked his chair as hard as you could to express the anger you had for him right this moment.

"Look what you've done!" You wrote on the piece of paper and showed it to Akashi who wrote something back on his own paper.

"It was my fault? It was yours considering you shouted, Idiot!" You gripped on the ball pen harshly as you wrote something back, your pen threatening to break any minute now.

"Who made me shout in the first place? Jerk." You wrote back and showed it before crumpling it into a tiny paper ball before throwing it to his face and giving a frown.

If the Hunger Games were real, you already know who to kill first.