Chapter 56

So, apparently, for the Mayweather and Pacquaio fight, Mayweather wins and all he has done is fleeing and hugging whilst Pacman charges after him.

We all know who's the true winner here. You have made the Philippines and the whole world proud, Manny! And if you support Mayweather, congrats! :)

You stood there, watching Sonia from the window as she walks toward the gates. She turns her head towards you and flashes another genuine smile and a wave. You hesitantly waved back as she continued on her way.

Once she sas gone from sight, you immediately facepalmed, growling. "What the hell am I doing?!" You mentally screamed, pinching the bridge of your nose.

"I am such an idiot." You mumbled through gritted teeth as you fixed your bag on your shoulder. You went downstairs and walked towards the gate, only to stop midway.

"Should I go to... his or mine?" You tilted your head to the side as you answered yourseld by continuing on walking, taking another new route, the old route, your original route on going home.

You didn't noticed that you were actually missing on walking home. The way the afternoon skies looked so beautiful, the way how the heels of your school shoes came in contact with the concrete ground and especially the soothing sound of the wind and the rustling of the trees and bushes as you walked back home.

It felt a really long time since you had walked back to your own house and it made you wonder if anything happened to it while you were gone.

You suddenly stopped walking and turned your head back slightly, watching from the corner of your eye.

"Maybe he'll order his driver to pick me up?" You thought, a sudden spark of hope within your heart as you stared out the empty streets, hoping that the midnight black car that you always takes you back home would just appear out of the horizons as the driver says, "Master Akashi ordered me to pick you up, along saying, 'Let's go back home, you idiot.' or some sort.

You stared at the empty streets, losing that spark of hope as each passing second. It made your poor heart ache in dismay as you frown, turning your head and continued on walking.

After a few minutes, you reached your street and saw your house. You were actually expecting it to be burning or burnt already but fortunately it was not.

You stepped onto the porch of your house and picked up your key from the usual hiding spot. You inserted the key through the keyhole as it opened.

You were quickly met by the wafting scent of pastries being baked, making you furrow your eyebrows. "Don't tell me my house is actually inhabited by the ghost of a famous baker?"

You crept up to the kitchen, peeking through the corner to see movement. Your eyes widened and you quickly grabbed the nearest object, your handy anti-thief-and-pastry hitting lampshade. Oh, how you missed that lampshade.

You steathily moved behind to whoever that person is, lampshade raised in the air, already ready to make this thief-baking-pastry unconcious.

Now that you were near him/her, you were about to hit his/her head not until the person turned around, screaming like a little girl with a very highpitched voice, that also, made you scream in fear.

You bolted out of the kitchen, lampshade in hand as you went up the staircase, screaming, "Don't come near me unless you want to be knocked unconcious with a lampshade!"

"I almost did once, (F/N)-chan." You froze in spot, screaming out random questions and possibilities on how did he knew your name, just made you cringe.

Whoever this male was, what on earth is he doing in your house, baking pastries? He walks out of the kitchen as you backed away, back hittung the wall as you clutched the handle of the lampshade tightly.

Realization hit you once he removed the chef hat on his head, quickly seeing the messy hair of the person you knew who would just literally break into your house while your gone and casually bake pastries.

"Onii-chan!" You shouted rather happily, dropping the poor lampshade down on the floor without a care as you sprinted towards your brother, quickly engulfing him into a bone crushing hug that made both of you both almost crash onto the floor.

"Woah, woah! Please go easy on my ribs, (F/N)-cha!" He yelps as you looked up, loosening your grip on your poor brother, giving him a very happy and giddy look.

Just the person you need through this heartaching problem.

"I missed you." You quietly mumbled, burying your head against the chest of your brothee that didn't have a single appearance or cameo for atleast 45 to 50 chapters or so.

"I missed you too." He replies, ruffling your (h/c) hair, a usual thing he does before he returns the hug.

You just both stood there in the middle of silence. You were so happy that the person you need the most was now here. You could talk about everything, what was happening and you coukd either probably get a scolding or an advice.

You were about to speak up, not until a loud beeping noise was heard althroughout the house, Ichiro yelping like a girl once again as he stops hugging you.

"My beautiful pastries!" He shouts, sprinting inside the kitchen as you stood there irritated, growing more irritated even when you saw black smoke from the kitchen. You facepalmed at your idiotic brother.

He then comes out of the black smoke, holding a tray of burnt pastries with a saddened look on his face.

"This is so horrible! It makes my heartache!" He cries, cradling one burnt pastry in his arm as you frowned.

You approached your brother, throwing the pastry to the sidr as you just plopped your face right against his chest immediately.

"I have more worst problems than your burnt pastries, you idiot." You mumbled against his chest, that vibrated slightly wheb he chuckled.

"Aren't you a bit too young to be experiencing problems? Or are you just reffering to your perio-"

"No!" You retorted, actually laughing quite a bit.

"Want to talk about it?" He offers, patting your head once again as you stood there, thinking between the possible answers, "No" and "Yes".

"Maybe."