Chapter 76

T o m o r r o w - 2:30 PM

A/N: Try not to get confused with your own color choices, my dears. ;u;. Also, try listening to song while reading, it's really catchy. ^u^

"And we're here! Make sure you get home before 10PM, alright?" Ichiro, for like the hundredth time said as he tightened the (color)-colored obi that was around your waist that keeps your yukata from loosening and exposing whatever was underneath the silky clothing.

"Waah! Onii-chan, the obi is already suffocating my stomach!" You whined, trying your best to loosen the ribbon-like sash just a bit, only for your own brother, Ichiro, to swat your hand away from the (color) obi with an accompanied glare.

You were wearing a (color)-colored yukata, that turns (second color) when it reaches down to the end. It was beautifully designed with colorful flowers varying with the colors of (color) and (color). Your (H/C) hair was up in a bun, supported with two hair sticks that had (color) flowers to dangle at the end of the stick as your bangs framed your face perfectly as well.

"No, (F/N). You know what happened to my date last year when she wore a yukata." He said, crossing his arms with a frown.

From what you remembered, your brother had asked a girl out on a date to the festival, which she agreed to. Unfortunately during the time, the girl's obi was loose which lead for her to be almost bare naked. Fortunately for her, Ichiro was such an expert at tying things up because of all the training he got from you when you were just a child, always asking him to tie your shoelaces for you.

If it wasn't for you bugging your brother to tie your shoelaces, that girl would have gone home with her holding that obi for dear life.

"But it's already super tight! I doubt it would expose my body." You frowned, crossing your arms as well, mocking your own brother.

"It's better for you to suffocate than letting my little sister suddenly become naked in front of strangers and her friends." He interjected, yanking your bangs that framed your face perfectly.

You softly yelped, swatting his hand away this time.

"And with a guy accompanying you, I'm pretty sure I'll be just 5 kilometers away from where you are the whole day." You stared at your brother with such concern, thinking if he's too over protective or if he may just have a sister fetish/complex.

"Yato's not going to take advantage of seeing me nude, Onii-chan." You corrected your older brother, who only replied with an annoyed huffed.

"I'd rather let that Akashi see you naked than Yato boy." He mumbled but you completely heard it. Your body immediately reacted as it slightly jumped, your blood rushing over to your cheeks, covering your features with a scarlet shade.

"O-Onii-chan!" You stuttered, quickly punching him on the head.

"Ow! What?! It's better for someone you love to see you nake-"

"By-Bye, Onii-chan!" You quickly waved a goodbye, running away from your brother, clearly too embarrassed and too tired to be even talking about the topic of you in the nude.

You stopped running away once you felt you ran as far as you can. You stopped right under a cherry blossom tree that was in full bloom already. Some of its beautiful pink petals fell onto the shaded concrete ground and around itself.

You looked up at the sky, the horizons painted with white fluffy clouds that moved at a slow pace. With the clouds present up in the skies, the sunlight wasn't able to continuously go down and over the city, in which you were quite thankful for.

Looking right back down, you inspected the area. Even though everyone, especially the people at the booths, are just still setting up their own booths, a lot of people had already came. Varying from children,teenagers,adults, and elderly people.

"Where are they?" You huffed, craning your neck from different directions in hopes of finding the two relatives, Yato and Akira from wherever they were.

"Hopefully they're not late." You sighed, tucking a (H/C) strand behind your ear as you still searched for the two within the crowd, scanning for a silverette and Yato.

"(F/N)-chaaaaaaaaan!" You heard someone call out behind you. Before you could even turn to look who it was, you were immediately tackled to the ground, whoever that person was, laying on top of you.

"Waaaa! (F/N)-chan! You look so pretty! Your yukata is so pretty too!" You quickly recognized the voice, which belonged to the one and only Akira Sakimaki, who, just recently, tackled you to the ground.

"Akira!" You heard Yato shout from a distance as Akira's weight was quickly pulled off of you.

"I'm so sorry, (F/N)! Akira has a bad habit of doing that when she gets too excited." Yato sweatdropped as he apologized rather sincerely, helping you out from the ground as he offered a hand, in which you gladly accepted.

"It's fine." You laughed the pain on your bottom off, swiping the back of your hand against the silky fabric to dust off any dirt off. You were glad the yukata didn't get ripped in half when Akira tackled you though.

"You look so pretty~" Akira sang cheerfully, feeling the smooth fabric of the (color)-colored obi that was around your waist.

"And your yukata suits you very well, (F/N)-chan!" You couldn't help but feel flattered at the shower of compliments that Akira kept on saying. A light shade of pink was painted across your cheeks as you thanked Akira.

You inspected Akira's yukata, which was a simple black yukata with the a plain design of flowers. It was matched and topped off with a red obi around her waist. Her silver hair was also tied in a bun as two hair sticks supported it that had cute little bunny danglers.

As for Yato, he didn't seem to be in the festivity of wearing a male yukata after what Akira said to him. His own younger cousin telling him he looked horrible in his yukata and all.

"Alright, now that we're here, let's go, shall we?" Yato suggested as you and Akira quickly nodded, ready to start off the day walking around the festival, enjoying the festivities and events it has in stored for you and everyone that is in the area.

"Let's go!"