Chapter 41

A/N: I ammm soooo sorry if I haven't updated for awhile. I was busy (with playing Ragnarok 2) for the past few days and I felt really drained lately.

Hope you understand <3

You crossed your arms and sighed, lowering your head down that caused your (H/C) hair to cover your annoyed, irritated, and 'I am so done with the whole wide world' face.

"You are so ungreatful." Akashi sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose as he glared at you with his intimidating heterochromatic hues.

"Why on earth will I be greatful to you?! Who knows what Sensei will do to me, specifically my grades, if he sees me not in the detention hall?"

Akashi just stares/glares at you before walking away, leaving you fuming at the gymnasium entrance.

You inhaled and closed your eyes, hopefully that it would calm you down a bit. You turned to your heel to leave and was about to open the two doors, not until a basketball was thrown at your hand, causing you to stop and hiss at the sudden ball attack.

You massaged your hands lightly and turned around, seeing Akashi with his mischievous smirk that turned into a frown.

"Did I say you can leave?"

"Nope but I could really careless right now." You motioned a shrug and turned again to the door and saw a gray-haired boy locking the door with a padlock.

You deadpan and he turned to look at you with a very, very, very, extremely blank stare that made you awkwardly flinch.

"What the?! Akashi!" You growled and glared at the certain redhead who just have you the same smirk before turning around away from you and calling the rest of his team mates for practice.

It has been 3 minutes ever since the door was padlocked namely by Mayuzumi and in that past 3 minutes, you have been fumbling the locks with your very best although it was no avail that you already gave up and sat down on the bleachers, your hand propped up on your knee as your chin was placed on your palm, an annoyed look plastered on your face as you watched the practice with such disinterest.

T i m e s k i p

"Alright, everyone! Time to go home!"

All of the basketball members nodded in understandment and they all walked to the locker room to change.

While inside the locker room...

"Didn't know you have such a beautiful girlfriend. You have taste in women." Hayama says to Akashi with a grin as he closed his locker.

"Do I look like I don't have taste in women?" Akashi replies bluntly, giving Hayama a glare that made the boy flinch yet manage to let out a chuckle as he backed away.

After finishing changing his clothes, Akashi walked out of the locker room and startes to walk towards where you sat.

Although once he had climbed up at the bleachers, you were nowhere to be found.

Akashi glanced at the gymnasium doors to see that Mayuzumi was just about to unlock it. He walked furthermore into the bleachers and stopped at the very end when he saw a figure.

And then there you are, sleeping peacefully as your head was placed on your school bag that acted as a pillow as you lightly snored.

Akashi walked towards your sleeping form, crouching down next to you and just casually, I mean it's not creepy at all for some boy to stare at your face while you sleep and stuff like that, stared at your face.

You opened your eyes slowly although it was still a little bit blurry. Once you have regained your eyesight back, you were met by Akashi, who was only centimeters away from your face, causing you to widen your eyes, shot back up and let out a horrified shriek.

"What did you do to me while I was asleep?!" You touched your face with a panicked tone and at the same time, glaring at Akashi as well.

"I didn't do anythig." He states that made you frown in annoyance, a vein popping as he stood up from his crouched position and walked away.

You sighed and stood up, straightening your uniform up as you picked up your bag and followed behind the red head, eyelids drooping from time to time.

Akashi opened the door and left the gymnasium without holding the door open for you, that caused the door to slam on your face that made you shot back awake.

You hissed in pain and pinched the tip of your nose as you opened the door with a sigh and continued following Akashi.

It was already 6PM by the time practice has finished and the sky was already in its dark indigo color that was speckled with stars and the beautiful glowing moon that somehow looks like a floating ball of cheese.

A wind passed by you that made you shiver due to the coldness it brought as you hugged yourself closer.

It was quiet while you and Akashi were walking back to the front yard of the school where the driver was probably waiting at.

The sounds of footsteps, rustling of leaves and the wind was the only audible sounds during your walk.

Another wind passed by you thag causes you to shiver once again, hugging yourself more tightly and closer.

You sighed and rubbed your hands on your arms hoping it would give you warmth.

You then heard shuffling and felt a thick clothing wrap around your body. You looked up to see Akashi wrapping his school uniform jacket on you.

"Thanks.. I guess?" You mumbled and already felt the soothing warmth of the jacket that was owned by Akashi, the smell of peppermint (and luxuriousness) entering your nostrils everytime you inhaled.

And nope, you weren't even being considerate if he becomes cold as well. He needs to repay for commanding his fellow team mate to lock the doors and for actually giving you his jacket. It's his fault.

But hey, Let's not forget you're blushing harder and harder everytime you inhaled the aroma of his jacket.

"Darn..."