Chapter 84

A/N: This would be just short because the Epilogue will follow by.
"Oh-! My love.!" Megumi said in a panicked way, snatching het own arm away from the deadly grasp of the red head who suddenly came out from the depths of nowhere.

Akashi,  didn't respond in any what way ever.  Although, everyone and including you can feel the intense heterohromatic eye glare that he was giving out,  sincerely just for Megumi.

"I ask of you to not even lay a single finger against her." The red head said,  a low growl followed by after his sentence.

You were left speechless.  After what all happened,  including the fact he grew cold behind your back become quite a shock to you.

And now,  the man,  who you quite unexpectedly fell for,  is now in fact,  here in front of you, saving you from just a few inches away of having a reddened palm print right against your cheek.

"B-But! " Megumi stammered through one word only for Akashi to glare at her quite ominously,  sending a quick shiver down her spine that immeidately made her shut up.

You were still in daze, not knowing
what to do.

" Arisu, How many times do I have to tell you that (F/N) is my fiancée and not you? " This sentence suddenly made the world around you whirl, heart beating as quick as light, pounding against the very bone of your chest.

" B-But-! Akashi, do you know how much your father would be so disappointed at you for picking....  her?! " Megumi pointed at you, her face plastered on with an expression of offendism. 

" I do not care what my father would think of me. " Akashi said,  still continuing on glaring at Megumi as you felt something on your hand.

You looked down,  watching at how his long slender fingers interwined with yours. 

" All I want is her and no other woman.  That applies to you,  Arisu.  Stop trying. "

And within a blink of an eye, all you suddenly felt was warmth.  When you finally processed what was happening,  you were left paralyzed within the arms of Akashi.

"Oh my god. " You mentally screeched inside your brain,  eyes widening as big as saucer plates.

You were quickly engulfed with the scent of what you knee and loved, peppermint and vanilla mixed together as for the scent of this redhead.

" B-But Akashi! " Megumi stammered,  stepping forward to probably get Akashi away from you.

" You are supposed to mine! " Megumi whined, feeling that she's relatively close on losing all of her sanity and humility for herself.

" What does she have that I don't?! I'm as rich as you and not like her! We're on the same level while with (F/N),  you'll be downgrading yourself! "

Megumi begged Akashi,  to only get no any form of response from the red head.

" Akashi,  come on,  please. " Megumi once again,  begged,  clasping her hands together as she pleaded.

Akashi,  fed up with the nonsense reasons Megumi is making up.  Absolutely did the unexpected.

With a sudden blow of the wind, your eyes widened as everyone gasped, a loud screech that came from Megumi,  followed by the sound of her own body falling to the ground; fainting.

This feeling,  it's back.

The feeling of Akashi's lips sincerely upon yours.

The basketball members quietly howled like wolves as from a quite faraway distance,  you can hear Akira thanking the woman who was selling the enmusubis.

It seemed like fireworks right against your fingertips,  though he soon parted away but the feeling still lingered upon your own tips.

"Let's go." Akashi said,  taking your hand as he pulled you away from the others, with such impatient speed.

"W-Wait up! "

A/N: As what I said,  this would be short because the epilogue will follow and I apologize for that. 

I am still,  doing a project - - a choreography for an ethnic song that doesn't even have its own dance especially by the fact,  I don't/can't dance.

Someone give me strength in exchange for pizza and candy.