Chapter 6

A/N:

Just a short thank you for almost 100 reads. I am shocked because yesterday (2/21/15) it was only 47. I saw it when I woke up and I swear I literally woke up the whole house because of my constant screams of glee.

Dono Arigatogozaimasu! - Suteki

"So, what brings you here to my humble abode?" You ask your brother as you hand him a cup of tea, him mumbling a soft 'thanks' before sipping.

"Why? Am I not allowed to visit my imouto-chan?" A big grin plasters on his face as he softly chuckles before continuing sipping his tea.

You sighed and closed your eyes.

Surely there would be a reason for your sibling to come to your home uninvited and without your consent.

"You have a problem, what is it?"

"Huh? Problem? I doubt it." He chokes on his tea and lets out a nervous chuckle.

"Ichiro, I have been your younger sister since the day I was born and I have atleast spent half of my years with you." He remains quiet and you opened your mouth to say something again.

"I know that something or someone is bothering you, idiot."

"W-Well, t-there's this girl..." He trails off and you literally banged your head onto the table, making it emit a clanking sound from the dinnerware that was placed on it.

As far as you knew, your brother was dubbed as a 'ladies' man' at his own school because of his charming looks but you never thought he would be unexperienced to ask a girl on a date.

"Did you come all the way here at three in the morning just to ask help from me for the sake of your love life?" You asked with an annoyed tone as you continued on softly banging your head on the dining table.

Silence then enveloped around the room as you waited for his reply.

"...yes."

You lifted you head up and purposely slid off of the chair you were once sitting on and hugged your knees as you fell on the floor with a 'plop.'

You then started laughing crazily making your brother look at you with a concerned and worried face.

"The (L/N) Ichiro that is well-known to be a 'ladies' man' is asking help from his little sister?!" You managed to state out inbetween laughs as you felt tears starting to brim in the corner of your eyes.

"S-Stop laughing!" You laughed even harder when you noticed his flustered face as you rolled around the floor laughing your ass off like there was no tomorrow.

Your laughter finally died down a few minutes as you wiped the happy tears from your cheeks and sat up while looking at your brother.

You stifled a laugh when you saw his annoyed and pouty face, arms crossed over his chest.

"Alright, alright. What is this girl like?"

"Her name is Akiyama Kaede," You waited for his continuation and you looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"She has a really kind heart and by far the most generous person I know.."

"..The first day I heard her angelic voice I knew she was the one." This made your heart flutter, who knew your idiot of a brother was so smooth?

"Have you talked to her?" You asked and he shook his head.

"No."

You facepalmed yourself and let your head fall to the dining table once again.

You huffed and sighed with an annoyed tone.

"Atleast get to know the girl a little bit more better before going on a date. Who knows she's secretly a yandere!"

"I never thought of that."

"Don't you have school later?" You both said simultaneously as you both looked eachother with blank faces.

"Yes." He says and you nod.

"Your school is an hour away from here, I suggest you leave so you could arrive at your home early."

"It's bothersome, can't I stay here?"

"No, you need to become close with Shane-chan while you still can and I don't want you to miss one class." You say as you flick his forehead and he flinches.

"Fine." You walk him out of the house to see a motorcycle parked infront of yor house.

"You never told me you have a motorcycle..".

"You don't need to know everything, (F/N)-chan." He chuckles and approaches his motocycle.

"Stay safe on the road, idiot."

He nods and waves before driving away.

"Oh and also, don't be a creep when you talk to her! She might get scared considering you look like one!" You shout to your brother with a laugh.

"Still helpless as always." You chuckle to yourself as you enter back inside your house.

Since it was still early, you went up to your room and fixed your alarm before falling asleep once more.

Note that, Shane is pronounced as Sheyne.