Chapter 45

T h e N e x t D a y

You played with your fingers as you sat next to Akashi inside the car, heartbeat as fast a sportscar as you avoided eye contact with him especially when your face reflects the magnificent color of an apple.

Your mind drifted off to last night,

It was a first and you thought you would actually give in and accept the feelings that you had kept denying for a long time now but it seems like your feelings have already smashed your walls like the colossal titan did to Wall Maria. (Hehe.)

And now here you are, sitting next to your new profound 'crush' fidgeting like there was no tomorrow.

"(F/N)." You let out a high pitched squeak, obviously startled by the sudden call.

You turned your head to the side, seeing Akashi already stepping out of the car. You composed yourself and picked up your bag next to you and went out as well, tripping out in the process.

"What's up with you today? Are you alright?" Akashi asks, peering at your face as he held your hand.

The sudden contact made blood circulate directly to your face twice as smoke of flusteredness came out your nose and ears, stiffening up as well.

"O-O-Of course!" You said through the stuttering, pulling your hand away from him.

"Yes, I'm already acknowledging my feelings for him but I am not letting that show!" You mentally thought to yourself, turning your face away from him.

"Uh-I, I'm fine." You repeated timidly as you finally composed yourself and strided away from him like nothing happened at all.

You can feel the confused stare Akashi gave you from the back of your head that caused you to trip on your on the stairs.

"I-I-I'm fine!" You quickly reassured the students that were about to help you stand up, moving your hands in the air awkwardly as you stood up on your own.

You sprinted towards your class in embarrassment.

"Who knew accepting my feelings would make everything 10 times as worse than it did before!?" You thought to yourself as you arrived in the classroom.

You sat in your usual chair, bringing yout hrad back as you sighed, quickly gaining the attention of your lovely classmate who ships you and Akashi more than anyone else in the classroom, Megumi.

"Ne, (L/N)-chan, you alright?" She asked, placing her chin on your shoulder as you looked at her from the corner of your eye.

"You sure? You don't look like it." She replied, a tone of concern lingering her voice as she said it. From the opposite corner, you then saw Akashi walk in the room, causing you to stiffen up as you felt your heart thump at a ridiculous speed.

"Ohh~ I see the main reason why." Megumi snickers as she observed and felt your reaction when the red head entered the room.

"But isn't it normal to feel that everytime you see your boyfriend?" You looked over at her again, eyebrows furrowed as you sweatdropped.

"Well, you see...." You trailed off, looking above to nothing in particular, thumbs wrestling eachother in nervousness.

"I haven't actually said anything about my feelings to Akashi." You quietly said and frowned, hearing Megumi gasp next to you.

After a few moments of silence, she spoke up.

"That's all?" You looked at her with to see she had a deadpanned face.

"I thought you and Akashi fought. That wouldn't be nice." She crossed her arms and huffed, looking at you with her big (random eye color) eyes at you.

"The only way you'll feel at ease everytime you see him is no other than..." She raises her index finger in the air, looking at you with a smile.

"...is to tell him personally about your feelings!"

You froze in the spot, the colour of your body quickly draining out of you like it suddenly turned liquid.

"Do I really?!" You gasped in horror, followed by the ring of the bell indicating class should be starting anytime soon.

"Yup!" She gave you a thumbs up before returning to her seat.

"Tell him huh?" You glanced at Akashi from the corner of your eye.

"How hard could be it for confessing my feelings towards him, anyways?"

A bubble of imagination appeared at the rear left of your head as you thought of it.

I m a g i n a t i o n :

Your brain quickly constructed a scenery. The time was already about to strike midnight as you and Akashi both faced eachother, the moon reflecting itself on the lake that stood beside you two, beautiful bright fireflies appearing out of the dark as you spoke.

"I... I really really like you too!" You confessed, voice in a somehow highpitched and slow manner.

To hid your flustered self, you hugged Akashi, burying your face into his chest as you felt his hands trail up to your hair, hugging you back.

You move your head back, looking at Akashi with glossy (E/C) eyes as he leaned forward.

His hot breath hits your face, causing a shiver to run down your spine as he leaned more and more.

You felt his soft lips brush against your own and then all at once, he crashes his lips onto your o-

You were quickly returned back to reality and you couldn't help but frown when you looked at your teacher.

You glanced around, hoping no one saw you drift into a daydream, feeling your cheeks burn.

You quickly wiped the side of your mouth, feeling that it was wet from your sudden daydream.

You then noticed your teacher, carrying a stack of papers as it doned on you.

You completely forgot to study after the lights shut down.