Chapter 14

It has been weeks since you have been 'dubbed' as Akashi's personal slave.

You have no idea why people envy you, especially his fangirls. If they were in your place right now, it would be a perfect alternate hell.

You were quite surprised that you're still alive after a few days even through the hardship of his tasks he has put on you on weekdays and on weekends.

Perhaps, the only time you were free and available is when you have quizzes or tests the following day since though you're now serving the red headed demon, the battle is not over.

You were actually happy to be here.

Happy because you can distract Akashi while he is studying inside his room by;

Stomping loudly in the carpeted hallways making them echo, singing at the top of your lungs from your room, creating a solo marching band with the use of the silver kitchen utensils and listening to the question he was asking his self and shout the answer right outside the door.

You were currently outside of his room stomping back and forth making your steps echo with a mischievous grin plastered on your face.

From a far away distance, groups of bodyguards and maids huddled up on a single area looking at you with pureshock.

"So far, she's the only one who can muster to do that!"

"She's a goner."

"Shut up, she has been doing this since she arrived here. It's clear she's not scared of Master Akashi.

"She's still a goner."

Everyone gasps as they see a hand quickly pulling you inside the room.

You shriek out loud as your body literally flew inside the room and you landed on the floor with an impact causing you to groan in pain.

"Karma." He states with his heavy gaze on you and walks up to his couch and sits down as he continues reading his notes.

You growled as you sat up from the ground and dusted your clothes off.

You started walking towards the door and was now about to turn the knob when he suddenly pipes,

"Did I say I dismissed you?"

Every.single.time.

"No, Akashi." You roll your eyes.

"Master Akashi." He corrects and you flick your tongue making a 'tch' sound.

You invinted yourself to his couch and sat down as you grab a piece of paper from the table to see it was notes from Science.

Might as well study especially he doesn't seem to mind.

T i m e s k i p

After a while of studying with yourself, you were now dying of boredom.

A lightbulb apprared on top of your head and you tap Akashi's shoulder in which he looked at you with a questioning look.

"Hey, I have something to tell you." You whisper to his ear.

This is for pulling me into your room and not even helping me get up from the floor.

"You're annoying." You stated calmly as you push him off of the couch and you even gave him a close-eyed grin accomapnied with a giggle.

"You will have to be punished for pushing me off!" He angrily says through gritted teeth and dusts his clothes.

"Scary." You sarcastically say before placing the paper down on the table and standing up and approached the door.

"I didn't say you were di-" He gets cut off when you slam the door close to find himself now alone in his room.

He sighs and scratches the back of his head angrily.

"How troublesome."