Chapter 57

And so, here you are, sitting with your brother that was nodding from time to time as he unconciously bites down onto the burnt pastries.

"I was actually planning to tell him about my feelings and then suddenly this Sonia Hoshigomu, who is undeniably sweet and kind suddenly swoops down from the heavens and decides to steal him away from me, not even giving a care if he's taken or what."

You continued on ranting, pacing all over the room, even sometimes knocking down objects unporposely as your hands exaggeratedly moved in the air while you talked.

"I know it is really rude to be quite judgemental but she sure is dense." Ichiro says with a mouthful of pastries.

"But..." He adds, making you stop from going up the stairs to continue on ranting although you awaited for his continuation.

"(Full Name)." He states with a scary tone evident on his voice making you yelp from where you stood on the staircase like a puppy.

"Come down here, young lady. We need to talk." Oh no, this is bad. You have just summoned Ichiro's fatherly figure. I wish you luck.

You 'meeped' slowly and hesitantly going down the stairs at a very very very slow pace, making Ichiro become impatient and ticked off.

"(Full Name), I haven't got all day, you know." He growled, making you literally bolt down the stairs and face him, posture as straight as a metal pole in the North Pole perhaps.

"Y-Yes, Onii-chan?" You gulped down nervously, silently praying in your mind that whatever you're thinking wouldn't happen.

"I thought we agreed on that 'no boyfriends' until you have graduated high schoo and in a well-known course and until you have stable job." He stands up, placing his hands on his waist.

"What are you, Mama and Papa?" You mumbled, earning a quick smack on the head from Ichiro.

"Ow! I told you inbetween somewhere in my rant. He proclaimed us to be in a relationship! By his own." You retorted, crossing your arms with a puff.

"And so? That still considers having a boyfriend at such a young age!"

"Onii-chan, I am already (age or either 17). I am a grown woman."

"No way! You are still my baby sister whether you like it or not." He replies, crossing his arms as well, puffing air to blow away the strands of his bangs away from his face.

"I was expecting you to help me he-"

"And also, why aren't you in this house? I asked your neighbours for your whereabouts! You got me worried!"

"But-"

"This is so stressful, ugh. Are you trying to give your poor yet still handsome Onii-chan gray hairs?!" He groans, massaging his temples as you sweatdropped.

"Loo-"

"So, where were you all this time?" He asks, pinching the bridge of his nose as he awaited for your continuation.

"I was-"

"I hope you're answer isn't 'I was living at his house for that time being'. I will seriously walk out of your house, not even giving a care if I'm wearing your ruffly pink apron."

"Onii-chan, are you going to listen to my answer or are you just going to butt in again and again?" You facepalmed, sending a small glare towards your older brother.

"Well, yeah. I was living at his hou-" Ichiro signals you to stop, cutting you another time. You obliged to his signal as you glued your eyes on him.

He had both of his hands in the air, like he was surrendering. His eyes were closed as he silently walked over to the door, opening it wide as he moved out, slamming the door in the process.

You just stood there, having a bewildered face. After a few minutes that passed, it seems Ichiro wouldn't come back for maybe another 50 chapters or so.

You sighed and turned around and was about to walk up the stairs, not until a squeaking noise was heard. You stopped midtrack and turned to look at the door.

"This is your home and therefore it is mine too. I don't need to travel for an hour just to get home too." He grumbles, walking pass by you on the stairs as you stared at his back, noticing the cute fluffy ribbon of your apron was still tied to his back.

You heard a door slam close once again, making you sigh and frown.

"Great, he's mad at me." You mumbled quietly, slowly going up the stairs, going to your room. As you were about to twist the door knob open, you hear Ichiro shout from the guest room.

"Prepare tea and let's talk about it. Brother to sister, alright?"

You couldn't help but smile widely, knowing that even though his voice had a mad tone evident on his voice, you are still aware that no matter what happens, your big brother cannot stand being mad at you.

And so, rather than opening the door to your bedroom, you quickly sprinted down the stairs, even tripping in the process to just prepare tea for your stressed brother, who would hopefully give you advice.