Chapter 31

[Special Chapter #7]

You walked away from the booth with the undescribably enormous and soft red teddy bear in your hands.

While walking, you felt a hand on your shoulder and you turned around to see a man wearing a tuxedo, sunglasses shining with the reflection of the sun.

"I'll be the one carrying that, excuse me." He says with a deep tone voice, making you slightly flinch as you handed him the teddy bear with a nod.

Now without the teddy bear occupying your arms, you walked towards a random booth to see it was one of those climbing things.

You need to climb to the top and press the red button to win a prize. Though explanation seems easy for it, but in reality it's actually hard considering the thing you'll be climbing on is that it rolls easily when weight is added to it and you can drop and fail in less than five seconds.

"Golden Access? Lucky you, you can play here for atleast infinite times just to get a prize." The attendant awkwardly chuckles as you give him a small smile.

"I have feeling that I'll give up easily." You laughed and removed your shoes so that you can be able to climb on it with increased fiction.

"Here we go!" You exclaimed quietly to yourself as you climbed up, already squealing because of the makeshift ladder wobbling dangerously.

"I will win this!" You exclaimed once more as you slowly crawled/climbed up. You got near the red button and was about to press the button, not until you lose footing and fall onto the soft floor, bouncing lightly.

"What! Not fair!" You huffed and returned to the starting point, climbing up again like last time.

And also just like last time, you fell when you were about to press the red button.

You groaned and sighed when you felt yourself that you were not near on giving up already.

You returned to the starting point once again and climbed up, not until your attention was taken by the person that was playing beside you.

You deadpanned quickly once you saw Ella, who was climbing effortlessly without even using her hands as she continued typing onto her phone.

A dinging sound came from the red button as Ella jumped down of the makeshift ladder and was handed the prize, which you double deadpan at.

"How did she even..?" You mumbled to yourself as you looked at Ella with a concerned face, thinking if she's normal or not.

"Move aside." Someone says and pushes you off of the playing material, eyebrows quickly furrowing in anger as you sat up from the bouncy floor.

"Oi! That was my spo-"

'Ding!'

Eh?! You looked up to see the person who was able to press the red button effortlessly like Ella was none other than Akashi.

"N-Not fair!" You huffed and crossed your arms as you glared at Akashi, who just hopped down off.

He was then given the prize afterwards, a gigantic stuffed monkey who was also wearing a tuxedo.

Without saying a word, he walks by you and hands you the monkey and continued walking away like nothing happened.

"Wha...?" You stared at the monkey from your hands.

'Did he do that just for me?' You mentally thought to yourself as you felt your cheeks slightly heat up.

"Aw! How sweet of your boyfriend to do that!" The male attendant coos as you quickly deadpan again, blushing furiously more than before.

"H-H-He's not my boyfriend!" You retorted with a cherry red face as you awkwardly made hand signals indicating that Akashi was NOT or even NEAR on being your boyfriend.

"Nonsense." He chuckles and turns around, his back facing you as he assisted another person.

You sighed and groaned before approaching the bodyguard who was standing still in the middle of a park with a giant fancy red teddy bear in his arms.

You approached him with the giant tuxedo-wearing monkey in your hands, feeling his face deadpan from behind the monkey as you handed him over.

"I'm gonna name you after..."

A. Akashi
B. Katsuoko-sensei (Your History Teacher)

If you chose A:

"I'm gonna name you after..."

"Aka-"

"Nope."

Someone cuts you off and literally shoves a purple cotton candy up your face.

You flinch in surprise as you moved your head to the side to see who it was, It was Ella who was still focused onto her phone, typing single handedly with her other hand still holding the purple cloud-dessert up to your face, her eyebrows twitching repeatedly.

"Why not?" You question her with furrowed eyebrows as you took the cottoncandy from her hands, taking a small bite from the sweet cloud-like candy.

"Because he didn't pay for my ticket! He should have paid for his author's ticket!" Ella angrily grumbles before stomping away angrily with her still gazed upon the phone as you just watched her disappearing form while you quietly ate the cotton candy.

If you chose B:

"I'm gonna name you after..."

"Katsuoko-sensei!" You exclaimed cheerfully and titled your head with a toothy grin plastered on your face.

Why? Because the monkey reminds you of your history teacher, who in fact, you always see eating a banana during lunch breaks.

"Why did you name your monkey after me?!"

The side of the colorful background of the amusement park suddenly got ripped off and there appeared Katsuoko Maroko in the corner with an angry face as you deadpan.

"S-Sensei! Because it reminds me of you!" You truthfully say as you heard a snicker behind you, obviously from the bodyguard who tried stiffling laughter.

The teacher sighs and waves his hand in the air, as if trying to calm himself done.

"Fine, I'll allow you since it is your birthday.." He mumbles before taking a roll of duct tape and retaping the broken piece of background from the corner.

•°•°•°•°•°