Chapter 15

A/N:

Not a notice but I got my internet back :D

And it's currently midnight in the Philippines and I just finiahed K Project. I am so emotional right now, it's such a beautiful story. I have never cried so hard because of an anime. //sobs.

You woke up in the middle of the night after hearing something quite loud in your bedroom.

You lazily sat up from the bed and squinted your eyes through the darkness to find nothing.

You layed back down and closed your eyes only to hear another sound. You shot back up angrily and removed the sheets from you and started walking towards the door to only trip on something in the process.

"Omf!" You said when you fell to the floor.

Your eyes fixated in the dark and you quickly blushed furiously to see Akashi.

Let's just say the position you were currently in was you straddling his waist as his arms were just casually placed on your butt.

"A-Akashi!" You shouted angrily as you stood up and grabbed the nearest object to you which was a lampshade.

This was not the same lampshade you know and loved but this would do.

"This is called trespassing!" You shouted and you heard clapping sounds as the lights in your room turned on.

You blinked a few times to let your eyes get use to the sudden change of brightness.

"Why would it be called trespassing? This is my house." Your eyebrows twitched in annoyance as you held the lampshade up in the air, ready to hit him hard enough to put him in a coma.

"What on earth are you doing on the floor in the middle of the night inside my room? Oh my! Are you watching me sleep?!" You shouted as you flung the lampshade angrily in his direction.

"I'm just returning what you did."

"Retur- Returning?!" Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"You kept disturbing me from studying and now I'm disturbing you from sleeping."

"W-Wha?! That's not fair! Sleep is needed for my health while studying does not, that is completely unfair!" You growled and frowned in annoyance.

"I don't care. This will serve as your punishment."

You groaned and walked towards your bed, lampshade in hand, as you tucked yourself in back in the sheets.

"I'm too tired for this." You mumbled as you closed your eyes to return back to sleep.

Moments later, Akashi starts to play a violin that came out of nowhere.

I know what you're thinking, a violin should be soothing but the way he's playing it is not soothing at all.

T i m e s k i p

You hugged your knees to your chest as you kept an annoyed and tired face as the sun's rays were hitting your face.

"Can you stop already?!" You shouted, annoyed as you grabbed a pillow and threw it in his direction, successfully hitting him in the process.

You groaned and stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

You passed by the mirror to see yourself in the most haggard look you have ever been in.

Dark circles were right under your tired eyes and your hair was everywhere maybe due to the fact of you pulling your hair everywhere everytime Akashi returns on playing the non-soothing sounds from the violin.

You groaned once again as you got in the shower.

After showering, you dried yourself off and returned to your room, you were thankful to not find Akashi anymore.

You sighed in relief as you threw the uniform on and you let out a tired yawn as you rubbed your eyes to remove the sleepiness.

You grabbed your belongings and went outside, in which to your surprise, you didn't get lost in the process.

You got in the limo to see a rather angry Akashi.

Why is he angry?!

I should be the one angry!

This man has emotional problems, I swear!

"You're late." He says with an angry tone making you groan.

This is going to be a long day.