Chapter 48

Last night was filled with sweet words and compliments that came from Akashi himself. His words made your heart go 'doki doki' if that was the right term to even explain the treacehrous yet wonderful feeling at that time.

He would hold your hand while you both ate a very expensive dinner made by Akashi's personal chef. The desserts, don't even get me started on the fact he was the one who fed you that sweet (favorite/flavor) ice cream.

But let us not forget those three words that were accompanied by four syllables.

"I love you."

You let out a muffled squeal as you clasped a hand to your mouth to prevent letting out a high pitched squeal in the middle of class for an embarassing reason.

This has caused your cheeks to lightly flare up but then soon faltered when you shoom your head and inhaled deeply, feeling the way your heart goes from a normal speed to the speed of lightning.

You cursed to yourself, covering your mouth again to prevent any furthermore squeals that would interrupt the quiet atmosphere in the classroom while everyone was minding their own business specifically in taking down notes.

Your eyes flickered back up and down at the board and down to your notebook as you took down notes while the teacher continued on writing onto the board.

Your mind then flicks back to the plan you decided to put on hiatus. The plan of confessing your feelings to Akashi. Deciding you could now start the plan again, you nodded as you made a small fist pump in the air.

Attempt 3:

You decided to use a paper in this third scheme. Right now, you were currently writing down a letter about your feelings but to add some twist, you referred yourself to be 'anonymous' . After finishing the short letter, you folded it into sections and once finishing, you now have a paper airplane that was ready to go and take flight.

You glanced at your teacher who fortunately was not actually in the room. You also scanned the whole class, making sure no one was looking while in the process of launching the paperplane into the air.

After making sure everything was clear, you raised the plane lightly in the air, already aiming Akashi's table while he wasn't looking.

You counted to one to ten and brought your hand back, launching the plane, which you called 'Messenger of Love Airlines', it was nearing Akashi's table and you could feel your heartbeat increase, coldsweat dripping down your forehead.

"It's getting near!" You thought to yourself, breath hitching when it was literally a centimeter away.

"There it goes, there it goes, there it goes." You repeated to yourself, lungs absentmindedly tightening as the atmosphere became so tense in under five seconds.

Then you witnessed the paperplane pass by Akashi's table, continuing its journey towards another male classmate of yours, Yato.

The paperplane lands perfectly on his table, making your eyes widen, looking at it in shock.

You quickly spun from your chair and pretended to be copying notes, mentally saying the words,

"Abort mission! Abort mission! Messenger of Love Airlines has lost transition and decided to be a Traitor of Love Airlines!"

You unconciously nipped down your lip, glancing from time to time from the corner of your eye at Yato, who had just now took notice of the plane on his desk.

He opens it up and starts reading it, noticing his brown eyes widening, a deep red flushing his cheeks as he places the paper down, glancing around the classroom for whoever it was.

You took this time to sulk in your seat as you averted your gaze from him, fingers crossed as you tried your best to be unnoticeable.

You cursed under your breath, facepalming at yourself as well.

"That ended up great."

Attempt 3: Ultimate Failure

T i m e s k i p

It was now lunch break and you're currently sulking and eating at the same time. You sighed deeply before munching on the small piece of fish, followed by an annoyed groan.

This caused Megumi's attention to be planted on you even though she sits atleast 7 chairs away from you.

She walks towards you, a concerned look on her face as shw knelt near your chair, peering over your face.

"Problem?" She asks, you replying with a nodded groan.

"I attempted to say my feelings through a pa-" You stopped midsentence, catching Yato's figure approaching you, heartbeat accelerating.

You cursed, thinking if he found out about that it came from you. You are undoubtedly dead if so.

He approaches your chair, hands in his pockets as he looked at you. You gulped down nervously, (e/c) eyes widening slightly.

He was about to open his mouth, not until his gaze went to the certain girl who was kneeling beside you.

"We-were you the one that threw the paper plane to my table?" He stuttered, a deep blush covering his cheeks. You quietly let out a sigh of relief.

You looked at Megumi, who went wide eyed, a deep blush covering her cheeks as well.

"So it is you! I'm glad." Yato says as you suppressed a chuckle, the corner of your lips turning to a smirk as you glanced from Yato and Megumi.

"I-I-I do-" Megumi stutters nervously, who got caught off by Yato who knelt down and bravely planted a small peck on her cheek and flashed her a bright smile before walking away.

When he leaves the room, you let out a loud giggle, grinning widely at her.

"I ship Meyato."

"Is that... is that one of your doings?" She mumbles, looking at you still very flabbergasted, a deep blush covering her cheeks.

"It was my ultimate failed attempt but it's not an 'ultimate' rated attempt since I did help you in some way." You laughed as Megumi slightly glared at you.

"But anyways, care to give me tips?" You asked, eyebrows furrowed as you took a bite from your food.

Her flustered look soon changed to a bright smile.

"I'm glad you asked because from where ai live, I'm known as the Love Strategist so fear not!"

"I have a list of ways on how to confess!"

You sweatdropped quickly, feeling really hesitant when you witness her walk over to her bag and grabbing a piece of paper that when she approached you again, the paper continues to extend, trailing behind her.

"Now, let's see here..."