Chapter 9

A/N: Double updates yay.

You open your eyes slowly to see an unfamiliar ceiling.

You quickly sat up and regretted it as your head pounded like a wrecking ball hitting a concrete wall.

You groaned in pain before letting yourself drop onto the soft and silky sheeted bed.

You looked side to side to see you were in a large room.

The walls were painted in a soft blue color with white vintage designs. The windows were all around the room, covered by silky dark blue curtains.

There was a large white door a large distance from the bed to there. The bed was abrupty large that only about 3/4 of it was the only possible number that you can occupy the bed.

The floors were a soft wooden cream colored floor that was covered with a black and white fluffy carpet.

A glass table was next to both sides of the bed.There placed neatly in a stack was your uniform. Your eyes widened and you immeduately rose the sheets from your body to see you were now wearing a white nightgown.

Your face turned red in embarassment. Whoever changed me into these, means they have seen the gates of heaven.

You heard the doors open and you quickly pretended to be fast asleep.

"I know you're awake, (L/N)."

The voice of your savior.

You groaned and opened your eyes.

Your eyes widened to see your savior was Akashi Seijuro.

"W-Wha?! You're the one who saved me?!" You shouted and shot up from the bed, quickly regetting again as your head pounded against your skull though you chose to ignore it and continue sitting up.

"Yes, now you have to repay me."

"Oh no no no no no." You shook your head and crossed your arms.

"I am glad of you for saving me but hell no am I going to repay you." You huffed in annoyance and frowned as Akashi glared ice cold daggers at you.

"If I haven't save you then you would be either raped, dead or both."

You shivered when memories flashed before your eyes.

"What do I need to repay you?"

"You..." He trails off and approaches you and proceeds to get in the bed and crawls right to your face.

Your eyes widened and your cheeks furiously blushed as you backed away and your back hits the headboard, his face just centimeters away from yours.

"...will be my personal slave."