Chapter 10

"For the rest of your life."

Your eyes widened more and you pushed him off and quickly got out of the bed.

"N-No way! How about something less idiotic, Akashi?" You retorted and crossed your arms as he stares at you with a disapproval look and he proceeds to sit on the edge of the bed.

"A-and plus, why would I be your personal slave for eternity?! That's considered a human trafficking."

"Because what I had done almost costed my life." Your eyebrows twitched in annoyance.

"Costed your life?! It costed my life, not yours!"

He only replied with a small smirk.

"You'll be staying here for the night. It's too risky for your defenseless self to be going home at this kind of hour."

"...also, where is my review guide?" Your eyebrows furrowed and you frowned.

"I told your bodyguard that I don't know."

"You don't know? How do you explain this pictures of you blowing paper shreds?" He pulls out a picture from his pocket and tosses it to me.

I looked at the picture, wide-eyed.

Is he stalking me?!

"W-Wha..."

"How did you get this?! Did you hire a photographer,paparazzi or are you stalking me?!" You gasp as you threw the photo back to him.

"Me? Stalk you? I highly doubt it, (L/N)." He scoffs and you roll your eyes.

"I did that because you did that to mine."

His face turns shock but then smirks quickly.

"Oh, so you discovered that it was me who was doing those things? Bravo, I thought an idiot like you wouldn't know."

You growled as he chuckles and stands up.

"Make sure you wake up early because you'll be the one waking me up." He says as he drops the picture as you look at the piece of paper as it flew down to the ground and he walks out of the room.

You blinked trying to comprehend everything and once you did, your blood boiled inside your body as you let out a annoyed scream.

"Damn yo-"

"Oi, don't swear. It's not lady-like." Your head whipped to the door to see Akashi peeking in slightly.

He closes the door and you listened quietly to his footsteps that soon faltered.

You groaned and slid down to the floor as your fingers pinched the bridge of your nose.

"Damn you." You mumbled under your breath.

You stood up and picked up the silver alarm clock that was on the bedside table and allowed it to go off at 4:30 in the morning.

After that, you walked to a wall where a certain light switch would be.

You walked aimlessly everywhere for the light switch but you just can't seem to find it.

"What if it works like in those movies where it takes place in a fancy house? Surely his house is fancy..." You mumbled to yourself and you clapped and everything on sight turned dark.

"Oh wow."

You slid inside your sheets and stared at the ceiling in which fake glowing stars were pasted everywhere.

You blinked a few times before closing your eyes as your hands sprawled itself on the bed, listening to the ticking sounds of the bedside clock.

"Why?"