Chapter 51

A/N: Question!

Okay, so I would like to know if you'll be okay with first point of view (Use of ' I ) or if you prefer the second person point of view (Use of 'You') ?

For this chapter, I will use first person so that you could see how it goes or something. Make sure to tell me if you prefer 1st or 2nd. ♡

Just a few days after the horrifyingly embarrassing yet the most sweetest day that was filled with compliments that came from Akashi, walks aimlessly around the garden, random muffled squeals that came from Megumi and alot of numerous yet feeble attempts of Ella of trying to attack Akashi from behind, it was finally a normal day.

I had just came back from school and is currently studying all by myself in the bedroom since in just a matter of weeks, specifically just one week to go, finals will settle in and I really do have to swipe all the feelings out temporarily just for the sake of... well, everything.

Within the other days, I had atleast tried to show hints of my affection towards Akashi although to no avail, everything would just turn really awkward and Megumi, being a good friend she is, kept on telling me that I still really lack the knowledge of love and that I need more training from the 'love expert'.

Mr. Brain was very considerate enough to let me study without interruptions in which, really made me happy.

I unconciously nipped the top rim of the ballpen that was inbetween my fingers as I quietly read, memorizing over my thoughts as my eyes darted from each word to another.

I dropped my back onto the mattress, closing my eyes for a few moments while I inhaled deeply before opening my eyes once again.

Just a quick five seconds rest before continuing on studying. I sat up again and continued from where I had left off.

"Is your ballpen that delicious?" Someone speaks up, making me jolt up from where I sat, standing on the bed in a fighting position, the ballpen hanging loosely from my lips.

I tensed up when I saw Akashi who was casually leaning on the door frame. Once I had confirmed that he was infact there, he took the sign of the way my shoulders slumped back again to approach me.

I tilted my head to the right for a moment before sitting back down and continued to where I had left off, completely ignoring the prescence of the red head.

"I finally get the moment where my mind and feelings for you wouldn't interrupt me while studying and I am not letting you ruin it for me." I quietly muttered, making sure my voice was nowhere audible and if not, I would surely get a punishment for being all sassy with the self-proclaimed boyfriend.

I felt the mattress dip down beside me and I glanced at where it was, seeing Akashi just casually sitting there, watching me as I quietly study.

"Nope, not creepy at all." I sarcastically thought to myself, turning my attention back to the book to only find it gone from my lap.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as my head turned to where the missing book could possibly be, finding it to be in the hands of Akashi.

"I've noticed you've been studying since we got back from school. Why don't you take a break?" He asks, clearly not really waiting for an answer as he closes the book and places it on the bedside table.

"But didn't we just got back just minutes ago?" I asked, an unsure tone lingering my voice only Akashi to shake his head follwed by a chuckle.

"You didn't leave your room for almost 3 hours. I was beginning to get worried." My lips formed an 'o' shape, realization hitting me like a bus full of hippos.

3 hours have already passed and I didn't even noticed?!

But it seriously felt like I had just started studying minutes ago although it seems I was wrong. Time does really pass by like a bliss.

I glanced at the bed side clock, numbers glowing in a shade of (F/C) as it indicated the time.

5:53 PM.

So, it really has been 3 hours.

"I'm sorry if I made you worried. It seems I lost track of time while I was studying." I apologized sheepishly, nervously chuckling at the end as I scratched the back of my head.

"But I really do need to study." I quickly added, already leaning towards the bedside table where the book was placed, only for a hand to be slammed down against the thick cover of the book that made me flinch by the suddeness and the heavy sound of hands colliding with the book.

"I told you to rest." Akashi bluntly replies, an intimidating tone grazing his voice, making me double flinch and cringe in fear and horror.

"B-But-"

"Rest."

This is not the same sweet Akashi from just a few days ago and this was not also that judgemental smartass who I knew from the start. No, this Akashi is far more intimidating and scary, probably can outscare the scariest ghost. This is probably the first time I have experienced the tiny bit of wrath of Akashi and let me tell you this, it is nervewracking than being chased by a man who is holding a chainsaw.

I gulped down nervously before hesitantly nodding and went back to where I was sitting before, Akashi nodding before leaving the room without another word.

What is with the sudden emotional change? Is it mood swings? Maybe he's on his period of some sort?

Wait, he's a male! Who knows but I don't really want to know especially when I can feel the intimidating aura of his which I could dub as the 'Nope Aura'.

The door shuts close with a loud bang, making me flinch from where I sat like a terrified rabbit witnessing her carrot get stolen by the local bunnies.

"What was that?"

A/N, Again: I would just really like to thank all of you for the support because this book just reached 1K votes like wow. Might also do a special but I do not know what. I had never anticipated for that moment but there it is. I am very thankful for every single one of you and I am speechless. So, six words and eigth syllables.

Stay fabulous. I love you all. ♡