Chapter 27

[Special Chapter #3]

A/N

I just finished watching Kyoukai No Kanata and I'm crying so hard that my brother is currently laughing because of me. ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT IT HAS A TOUCHINF STORYLINE NO ONE EVEN WARNED ME ABOUT IT.

You leapt in joy when you finally plucked the very last thorn from the 143rd rose.

You had alot of moments where you had pricked yourself on the thorns but you could careless right now, all that matters it is done.

"Ah! Finally!" You said with a smile as you stretched and picked up the rather large bouquet of thornless roses.

You walked over to Akashi who was having tea at the rose garden. You literally shoved the pile of roses up to his face with a frown.

"I'm done. Can I rest now?"

"No."

"Eh?! Why not?!" You frowned and stomped your foot on the ground, glaring viciously at Akashi.

"Go to the library and move over to the farthest area. Clean and dust each book."

You gasped and widened your eyes and opened your mouth to retort, only to be cut off by Akashi.

"But first, place those roses in a vase in your room." You furrowed your eyebrows towards the roses and held them next to your face, pointing towards it as you looked at Akashi with a confused look.

"Yes, those roses. Now go."

You turned around with still a confused face as you hesitantly walked back inside the mansion and walked through the hallways and to your room.

You walked towards an empty transparent vase and forcibly placed the whole stalk of roses in the vase, admiring it while in the process of walking out.

You closed the door behind you before sighing, "What did I ever do to you?" You groaned and whipped your head to the side towards Ella-Me-Suteki-Chan-Author-Chan!

With a frown on your face, you glared at the brunette that made her quickly flinch in fear and drop her phone to the carpeted velvet floors, making her stop typing.

You suddenly froze and let out a shocked gasp. "Wha -- What happened?!"

"That's not the correct way to treat your Author, (F/N)-chan!" Ella giggles as she drops down off the hallway cabinet and picked up the phone, typing quickly again.

You finally were able to move again and left the dazed author in the middle of the hallways, giving her a few confused looks before entering the library.

You found a coral pink duster on one of the tables of the library and picked it up, walking further inside the library, where most dusty and forgotten books where placed.

You groaned when you craned your neck upwards, staring at the tall bookshelves that had alot of dusty books.

You groaned before starting to dust the books that you can able to get by your height.

"W h y ?"

T i m e s k i p

You were currently dusting a book that was placed at a very high edge that made you use a tall ladder for you to be able to reach it.

In the midst of dusting it, you felt the ladder shake violently.

You then...

A. Hold onto the bookshelf
B. Don't hold on

If you chose A:

"A-Ah!" You gasped and held onto the shelf for dear life and gasped once again when you felt the ladder separate from your feet.

You glanced down to see Akashi looking at you with a unamused face.

"What was that for?! I didn't do anything to you for you to make you do that!" You growled and held onto the shelf tightly than ever before.

"You were taking too long."

"It's not my fault that you said I have to dust every single book he- Ah!"

If you chose B:

"Wo-Woah!" You gasped and felt yourself fall off the tall platform, closing your eyes in the process and waited for the sharp pain of the library floor to come in contact with your back.

After a few seconds of realization...

You opened your eyes and quickly glanced down to see yourself not really on the floor. You looked up at your savior and blushed furiously at how close his face was to yours.

Because of reflex, you started to squirm, moving your face away from Akashi for him not to able to see your blushing face.

With your squirming and all, you did managed to get away.

•°•°•°•°•°•

You landed on the floor with a thud and groaned in pain and looked up at Akashi with a frown.

"Can I please stop dusting the books now?" You hissed and sat up, rubbing your aching back.

He shrugs and points at Ella who was still typing onto her phone. She looks up from her phone even though her fingers are not really stopping.

"Hold on, you need to atleast do one more job." She mumbles before returning to her phone and walking away, leaving you sulking and groaning.

"Noooo!"