Chapter 40

A/N: Let us all take the time to enjoy Yoshioka's face that I used for today's chapter. I'm laughing so hard.

And I also apologize for updating at such a late time. I fell asleep while writing this TuT.

"(L/N)!" Your teacher angrily calls out as you once again, snapped back to reality with a furious blushing face.

Your teacher sighs and fixes his specs before looking at you again. "Detention." He quietly mumbles as you deadpan.

"Ag-Again?!" You muttered under your breath as your face touched the surface of your notebook, leaving out a gloomy and sulking aura.

"Stupid feelings! Because of you I receive another detention." You mentally scolded yourself as you sat back up straightly on your chair, dropping your head into one hand as you tried your best on focusing on your teacher's lecture.

T i m e s k i p

As time passed by more and more, you felt yourself becoming more and more excited.

Why? Because atleast Akashi wouldn't be there with you for atleast an hour. Besides the fact you did get embarassed in class and all, it was worth it.

The anticipated ring of the bell went through your ears and you quickly hop of your chair, shoving all of your belongings into your bag and practically sprinted away towards the detention room.

Apparently, the school had to set a new room for the detention room since the last detention room's window was broken because of Akas-

You inwardly whine and shook your head, cheeks heating up again.

"Don't think about him! He isn't worthy to be in my thoughts." You muttered under your breath as your eye twitched repeatedly, your hands unconciously closing into knuckles as you walk into detention hall.

You felt someone tug your wrist, pulling you away from the detention hall as you squirmed repeatedly.

You were then brought outside, finding yourself being drag towards the gymnasium.

"Gymnasium!?" You angrily thought to yourself, hesitantly looking up to see Akashi.

"The last person I want to see!" You deadpan as you froze in spot, though that didn't stop Akashi from proceeding on pulling you towards the gymnasium.

He opens the door with one hand and lightly pushes you inside of gymnasium.

You glare at Akashi once you set foot inside the gymnasium, who didn't even felt the stinging sharp daggerred glares you gave him.

"Ah, so this is your girlfriend, Akashi?" You hear someone say and you whip your head to the front, where a tall young man with chin length jet black hair stood, a smile on his face as he looked at you.

You felt your cheeks turn red and you were about to retort, not until you felt Akashi's hand shuffle on your wrist, feeling his fingers trail up to your hand and interwine his fingers with yours, a horrified look plastered on your face.

At the sudden gesture, caused your heart to do unnecessary things. For example: thump loudly like the scream of a horde of fangirls seeing their favorite basketball player shirtless after practice.

As a reflex, you squirmed your arm and swatted Akashi's hand away as you quickly strutted away from him, creating a gap inbetween you two.

"D-D-Don't hold my hand, you idiot!" You stuttered out, a blush creeping up to your neck,cheeks and towards your ears and you held your hand close to your chest as Akashi gave you a disapproving glare.

"I felt electricity when our hands touched." You mentally though to yourself.

"Give me your hand." He states bluntly and walks over to you, forcibly taking your hand and was about to interwine your fingers with his again not until you squirmed and flinched, screaming out,

"No! You have your own hand!" You blushed furiously once again and brought your hand close to yours again, like a mother lion protecting her baby cubs from a certain monstrous red haired lion.

"(L/N)." He states coldly and reaches out for your hand again as you moved it away.

"Just give me yo-"

"No!"

"That is an or-"

"I don't care!"

"I said it's an orde-"

"Don't touch me with your filfthy hands!"

"You're calling my multibillonaire hands filfthy?"

"Pfft! What else?!"

You two then started to bicker at eachother, throwing genius offensive remarks at eachother, like two lovers having a sweet little play quarrel.

"Ah, young love." Reo chuckles and turns to his heel, leaving the two of you at the entrance of the gymnasium fighting like there was no tomorrow.