Chapter 29

[Special Chapter #5]

You finally picked an outfit that suits Ella's taste. Even though it was drastically too ruffly, it looked good on you.

You twirled infront of the mirror as you inspected the clothing that was currently wrapped in your body which was a long-sleeved blouse, a fluffy skirt, black knee tights and just plain simple ballerina flats.

In the midst of looking at yourself, the door bursts open to reveal a very impatient looking Akashi.

"You're taking too long, come on." You yelped loudly when he started dragging you out of your bedroom, quickly snatching your purse in the process.

Upon leaving the inside of the mansion, you were greeted by the same dark midnight car that is always the use of transportation to school for you and Akashi.

The chaffeur opens the door for you and you quickly mumbled a thank you before getting inside, Akashi following after a few seconds.

The driver jogs to the other side, gets in and starts driving away to wherever Akashi or Ella is planning to go.

"Where exactly are we going?" You asked Akashi who looked at you with a blank expression, mouth formed into a thin line as he looked away from you, making your eyebrows twitch.

'Is he kidnapping me?' You thought as you turned to look outside of the window.

Wait, he already did that.

Double kidnapping!

You mentally gasped as your eyes widened at the crazy thought. You shook your head and mentally laughed softly.

'Nah, I bet he's taking me to his family's Vacation House in a faraway location for me to clean free from dust.' You mentally said to yourself and frowned, clearly not wanting to do that.

In the midst of staring out of the window, from the corner of your eye, you saw someone driving a motorcycle.

You flicked your eyes towards the person on the motorcycle to see she isn't even paying attention to the road nor is holding the throttle, rather she was holding and staring down on her phone.

You quickly deadpan when your brain flashed a conclusion that this reckless motorcycle driver was none other than Ella.

"Is this woman getting herself killed?!" You gasped and planted your face onto the mirror, gaining Akashi's attention as he whipped his head towards the direction of the reckless author.

He flicks his tongue in dismay and unamusement as he looked back to his own side of the car as you stared, terrified, at Ella who was not even giving a single care after she almost crashed into a car.

While still staring out, the car halts making you fly over to the other side, again. You groaned and sat up, quickly staring out of the window to see if it was Akashi's Vacation House for you to clean.

You eyebrows furrowed in confusion as you saw the sign on top, embedded with colorful strings,glitters and balloons.

It read, 'Amusement Park.'

You then...

A. Ask Akashi what on earth are you about to do in the Amusement Park.
B. Sprint out of the car because of excitement

If you chose A:

"What on earth are we doing here?" You furrowed your eyebrows at Akashi, who was already out of the car, making you facepalm to yourself that you clearly talked to yourself out loud.

You got out of the car and in the process, you bumped your head upon going down, making you flinch in pain and hug your head.

You suddenly felt your hand being removed from your head and was replaced by another hand, which surprisingly was soothing out the pain.

You looked up to see Akashi looking down on you with a calm face.

You quickly backed away with a furious red blush dusted across your cheeks.

Finding some way to ease the sudden change of atmosphere, you sprinted towards the amusement park, leaving Akashi on the other side of the road.

If you chose B:

You sprinted out of the car with full excitement and stared at the gigantic sign that was hung up perfectly by two pillars.

It made you wonder what on earth you are doing at the Amusement Park but you could careless right now.

It has been ages since you came to one!

In the midst of your tiny little excited squeals, you felt a prescence next to yours to see it was Akashi, giving you a rare, ultimately rare, small smile of his.

'He should smile more often.. It.. looks cute on him.' You thought.

You blushed furiously at the thought and shook your head like an idiot, mentally scolding yourself for that thought.

•°•°•°•°•°•°

"So, what are we doing here?" You asked Akashi as both of you walked side by side at the entrance, quickly getting inside by the lack of people in the line.

"You forgot?" He looks at you with furrowed eyebrows, a look of dismay written on his face.

As far as you knew, there is nothing special about today. You shrug in reply as he shook his head and frowned.

"Happy Birthday."