Chapter 35

[Last Special Chapter]

Sighing once again, you made your way around the amusement park, in which you were surprised that there are actually alot of people who also have Golden Access other being than you.

You stopped walking and glanced at the night and starry sky, making a quick look at the clock to see that it was already close to midnight, in which the fireworks show will be commencing any minute now.

You felt a hand tug on your wirst, making you stumble forward. You looked up to see Akashi.

"Finally managed to escape Ella?" You teased and chuckled as Akashi gave you a glare, followed by his tongue flicking inside his mouth, creating a 'tch' sound.

"She's a hooligan." Akashi mumbles and starts dragging you forcibly and with great speed.

"Where are you taking me this time?" You groaned with an annoyed tone, too weak and already flimsy from the dangerous rides you have rode to retort.

He didn't respond and you sighed, deciding to just look at your feet that are moving in a constant speed against the concrete tiled ground.

Being too focused with your own moving feet, you didn't notice that you were in a different area and you only noticed it when Akashi made you sit down.

Everything started to move upwards and you snap back to reality, making quick looks at your surroundings to find yourself inside a cart, a cart of a ferris wheel.

A ferris wheel.

N e x t T o A k a s h i.

A L O N E.

You blushed lightly and created a gap inbetween you and Akashi, fiddling with your fingers timidly and avoiding eye contact, as you started sweating in nervousness.

"What are you doing body?! This is so not you!" You mentally scolded your own body as you looped your finger into your collar and fanned yourself, eyebrows twitching in annoyance to yourself.

"Oi."

You flinched and hesitantly turned your head to his direction, quickly regretting it to see his face literally a centimeter away from yours.

"What?" You replied bluntly, trying to cover up your nervousness at your top best.

"You know, you're annoying."

You snickered and glared at him and was about to open your mouth not until he stopped you when he started speaking again.

"Not to mention you're also a brat, an idiot, probably the worst servant I ever had." He states coldly, making you glare at him with a frown.

"But you're actually really sweet,kind, and smart. Besides the fact you're a really irritable person."

He places a finger below your chin and makes you look at him, feeling his hot breath against your face.

"Somehow, I do wonder why..." He trails off, leaning more closer and closer by the minute, face blushing red like a tomato that it can already out shame an actual tomato.

"You wonder why what?" You awkwardly piped out, moving your face away, only for his other hand to stop you from moving furthermore.

"I wonder why I'm feeling this way."

Boom Shapow. (I am just really great with sound effects, am I not?)

The sounds of the fireworks in the night sky rang through your ears, as bright and colorful lights from them reflected on your face.

It was a wonderful sight as the beautiful sparkling explosives blended in with the dark,starry and moonlit sky, especially inside of the ferris wheel.

But you were too shocked by what was happening that you cannot even think properly, your mind only occupying feeling of warmth and softness from Akashi's lips against yours.

Battle Of The A's || Akashi Seijuro x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara