Chapter 24

Aftee the awkward gesture, Akashi lets go off you and you stare at him with wide eyes.

You snap yourself out and you were about to sprint off inside the mansion not until you were stopped by the same red head who had atleast interrupted you again for atleast the hundredth time.

"Whaaaat?" You whined and huffed as you crossed your arms over your chest with a pout, your eyebrows furrowed in annoyance and curiousity.

"Wake up early tomorrow, you'll be doing alot of work.." He commands with a dull yet stern tone and starts walking away.

"H-Huh? Why? That's not fair!" You jogged next to him and looked up at the taller being, waiting for him to answer your question.

"Just be quiet and do what I say."

You stopped walking and watched his form go inside the mansion as you furrowed your eyebrows.

"Okay." You mumbled with a mocking tone as you lifted your arms up in the sky and rolled your eyes before entering the mansion.

Upon entering, you sprinted in the large hallways and opened the bedroom door, quickly faceplanting your own to the soft mattress.

You gathered up the few energy your entire body has left and used it to change from your school uniform to a pair of pajamas.

"What? Where are the normal-looking pajamas?" You furrowed your eyebrows as you moved your hands inside the cabinet, searching for a pair of pajamas.

You raised a pajamas in your hands and quickly deadpan at the piece of clothing infront of you.

"A cat onesie?"

"No one will even see me wearing this so I guess It would be fine." You mumbled and remived your uniform and quickly threw the onesie on, surprised to feel it was super comfortable.

"Forget my dignity, this onesie is truly soft!" You exclaimed happily although it became quite muffled when you faceplanted on the soft pillow.

In a matter of seconds, you finally fell into a dreamless sleep.