Chapter 3

When you return to your house, you stepped on the porch and patted every single part of your clothes, trying to find the key.

"What?!" You whispered shouted and slumped your shoulders as you groan and closed your eyes in annoyance.

Being the daredevil you are, you decided to climb up a tree and quickly crawled to the edge of the branch of the tree that was drooping down next to your bedroom window.

You facepalmed yourself quite harshly when you couldn't open it, perhaps I also locked the window from the inside.

What a day!

A groan escaped your lips and you felt the branch slowly breaking. As you were about to look back, you let out a high pitched scream when you started falling from the high height towards the concrete ground.

You dropped down on the ground with a loud thud and you groaned in pain as you sat up on your elbows, squinting your eyes to endure the pain that wad starting on your back.

"Ow.." You groaned for the hundredth time and decided to sit on the ground for the time being. Thinking of a way to go inside without breaking a window or door hinges.

You pull a bobby pin from your hair and you stare at it like it was an unidentified object, eyebrows furrowed as you marveled if a bobby pin can unlock the front door.

Standing up from the ground, you crouched down infront of the door and inserted the bobby pin into the lock and you wiggled it in different directions and mentally praised when you hear the door make a clicking sound.

Standing up and twisting the door knob, you dropped your bags on the floor and went upstairs to change into more comfortable clothes.

Before that though, you decided to place a heating pad behind your back to reduce the pain from the fall from the tree.

"Sometimes, I could really be clumsy.." You murmured before slipping on a white t-shirt and going downstairs to watch a few minutes of national TV.

A certain news caught your attention and you didn't notice that you were listening to every single word that the reporter says about it.

Suddenly, the power goes off and you blink a few times for your eyes to get used to the dark.

As an instinct, you look outside to find all of your neighbours still harbor lights in their houses, making your eyebrows furrow in confusion.

I know I paid this month's bill.

I'm having a really bad day, what's going on?!

Realization then hits you.

These are the doings of the one and only, Akashi Seijuro.

You closed your eyes in annoyance as your eyebrows twitched and as you closed your knuckles in annoyance, slamming the wooden table with your bare hands.

The power then goes back on and you look at your reddening knuckles.

You walked upstairs to your room and your eyes widened at the sight infront of you.

Ripped pieces of paper were scattered all over the room. Examining a piece, you had noticed that they are not hand ripped but were cut with a pair of scissors.

Your eyes widened again to see the few words written on the ripped paper.

This was one of your reviewers for the upcoming summative test this week.

You clutched the paper in your hand as you made it into a small crumpled up paper ball.

If he likes to play dirty, then we both shall.