Chapter 33

[Special Chapter #9]

You confidently marched out of the area, still trembling like an idiot as Akashi followed you from behind.

After a few more steps and more murderous grumbles, you turned to face Akashi, hands crossed against your chest and a seriou look plastered on your face.

"Are you trying to get me killed?"

And he replied with a swift, unhesitant nod, making you sweatdrop at the red head.

He walked right past you and heard him mumble something, though you couldn't quite fully hear it all.

You sighed and turned to your heel and followed Akashi like a little lost puppy, clothes still wet as your hair was ultimately frizzy.

Akashi stopped walking causing you to bump right into his back, making you groan and pinch the bridge of your nose as you moved your head from his back, eyes widening to see another dangerous, life-taking ride infront of you.

"Nope." You said and turned to your heel and was about to walk away, not until you were lifted off the ground by one of Akashi's bodyguards, not the same bodyguard with the 14 oversized stuffed animals just to be clear.

"Put me down! I don't want to ride that! I'd rather go to the Swan Lake!" You yelled and squirmed. After a few more moments, you were dropped down against a chair, belt quickly going down infront of your chest.

"Akashi!" You yelled at the red head seated next to you and was about to slap the living daylights out of him, not until everything started to rise up slowly, making you squeal in fright, your legs dangerously dangling in the air in a very very very high pinnacle.

The ride abruptly stopped and you looked up to see a very beautiful sight. The skies were still in a beautiful blue with cotton candy-like clouds forming random shapes as the tall buildings in the city made the view spectacular.

"It's so beauti-" You were about to comment on how the view is, not until everything dropped down in an intense speed, causing you let out another hightpitched scream.

At the Jungle Log Jump ride area. The workers all looked up at the direction of the drop tower, all thinking if someone commited murder during the ride.

The drop abruptly stops once again and you were breathing heavily as your (H/C) hair was infront of your face.

You shook your head to remove the hair pieces out of your face and turned to look at Akashi, who was not even giving a care in the world as he sat next to you.

You were about to say something to him not until the drop tower dropped, causing you scream again.

And in a few moments, you felt your feet touching the ground again. You looked down to see that you were back where you truly belonged.

With trembling hands and uneven breathing, you manually removed the belt from you and sprinted away.

You stopped and catched your breath under a tree and leaned your body on its trunk for support.

From the corner of your eye, there you saw Popoyo with his non-moving pink bear girlfriend, a water bottle in its paw as he handed it to you.

A. Decline
B. Accept

If you chose A:

You stared at the water bottle in its hands and you quickly shook your head.

"Thnak you but I'm fine." You chuckled lightly and waved your hands as a sign of being fine.

Popoyo then walks away, a gloomy aura surrounding him as he practically dragged his girlfriend away.

If you chose B:

You extended your hand forward to get the water bottle not until a hand stopped you.

You turned your head to see Akashi, a water bottle in his hand too, glaring at the panda animatronic as it did too.

Akashi then shoves the water bottle in your hand, and by the sudden action, you idiotically tried keeping it in your grip in hopes of not dropping to the ground.

Finally having a secure grip on the waterbottle, you looked up to see Akashi and Popoyo, both having a glaring contest with eachother.

You couldn't help bit giggle at the sight. You knew Popoyo was also giving a cold harsh glare although his cute and fluffy panda face took it all away.

•°•°•°•°•

After the weird encounter, you took a seat on a nearby bench, that was also under a tree as you drank the water bottle, Akashi sitting next to you.

You stared at the beautiful and colorful surroundings as families, mainly their children all happily roam around the amusement park, a smile plastered on your faces.

You couldn't help but smile like a child too. You glance over at Akashi who was briefly staring off into space, and you quickly took the chance to examine his face.

A blush quickly crept against your cheeks and you physically slapped yourself with the water bottle, a grumble coming out of you.

'Nope! I don't like him! Darn you feelings.'