Chapter 26

[Special Chapter #2]

A groan escaped your lips as you wiped the trickling sweat on your forehead and continued to clean the pool that was practically 10% water and 90% sakura petals.

For what you thought it was already like an hour, it was only 30 minutes since you begun cleaning the pool, separating the wet sakura petals.

Your lips turned to a thin line as your eyebrows twitched in annoyance,pain, and anger. Anger and annoyance towards Akashi and pain towards the horrible feeling on your back.

Stopping for a moment, you were about to stretch your body not until Akashi scolds you as he sat like a king under the shade of an umbrella, a drink in hand.

"I would surely treat you like King Tantalus was treated." You mumbled and hesitantly continued cleaning the pool out.

T i m e s k i p

After somewhat forever, you had managed to clean out the whole pool. You collpased on the ground and dropped the pool cleaner, literally lying down on the ground without a care.

"Oi, get up. Your chores are not done yet." You heard Akashi's stern tone once again making you growl as you slowly sat up from the ground.

"Chores? Are you sure you don't mean punishments?" You frowned and furrowed your eyebrows as he replies with a 'tch'.

He replies with nothing furthermore and started walking away, tailing after debating whether you should push him into the pool and drown him or not.

After walking around the whole estate, he finally stopped although you weren't paying attention, making you bump into Akashi's firm back.

"Ow." You mumbled as you rubbed your nose gently, glad that his back didn't break your nose.

Looking up, you were in the rose garden that was just outside your bedroom window.

"Eh? Don't tell me I have to pick one hundred and forty-three red roses, pluck their thorns out for you and just throw them to the ground like my efforts were nothing?"

"I was just going to let you have a closer look at the roses to see if they have any rotten petals but your idea was by much more better." He states with a smirk on his face making you deadpan and mentally punch yourself with a bat for your runny mouth.

"What?! That's not fair!" You protested and frowned as he shook his head.

"This is your chore and punishment. Now hurry up." You frowned and slumped your shoulders and let out an annoyed groan before walking towards a bush of red roses, eyes scanning for one that was already in it's beautiful and blooming state.

You plucked one out and marveled at its beauty. If a flower can enter in a pagaent, we all know whose going to win.

Duh, myself.

You slowly plucked the thorns out of its stem, taking your delicate time on doing so. You were so fixated and had atleast given your full attention to plucking its thorns that you completely forgot someone wad there out with you.

"Oi, hurry up." Akashi's voice disturbed the quiet atmosphere and you slightly jumped in surprise, pricking your finger onto the thorn in the process.

"Ow!" You hissed and dropped the flower to the ground.

"Tch, look what happened to the rose!" Your eye twitched in an annoyed manner as you held your finger and turned around to Akashi with a deadpanned look.

You then..

A. Exclaim in anger
B. Ask if he likes plants

If you chose A:

"You care more about the rose more than my wound?!" You shouted and frowned as you placed your hands on your hips.

"I care for someone better." He says with somehow a soft yet hesitant tone, making your eyebrows furrow.

Is he showing his soft side to me? Like his super duper ultra soft side?

Is this a dream!?

"Eh? Who?" You questioned making Akashi look at you with furrowed eyebrows.

"It's..." He began that made you curious thab ever before, listening intently.

"None of your business, get back to work."

If you chose B:

"You seem to really care about plants, say, do you like plants?!" You gasped playfully as he furrowed his eyebrows at you.

"No. Now get back to work."

"Jerk!"

•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Eh?! Suteki-Chan! That's not fair!" You groaned and whipped your head to a certain direction to where the author was standing, still typing on her phone.

I provided a picture for myself so you could imagine more better. Ho ho ho~

She glances up to you before blowing a strand of hair away from her face.

"I'm sorry, (F/N)-chan, I'm just doing my job." She says with a smile before walking away with her eyes glued to the screen of her phone.

"I will choke you." You threatiningly mumbled as you picked the rose up, plucking each thorn again.

In the midst of you plucking the fourth rose, you heard a rustle from a nearby bush making you look up from the rose and towards the bush.

Suteki-chan pops out of the bush.

"If you strangled me then no one can continue this book and you'd be probably stuck on plucking rose thorns for the rest of your life." She laughs crazily before descending down the bush of roses before disappearing without a trace.

"Eh? What?"