Chapter 67

You were left with no words to tie around your tongue, only opening and closing them a few times. A shocked expression was on your face as you glanced on to the bottle of wine and back to Megumi's smirk of victoriousness.

"Hohoho~ I'm so excited but we need to wear these first." With that, within a blink of an eye, you could feel a pair of glasses neatly placed on the bridge of your nose.

"And also this." A wig was then placed on your head. You had one thing to say about this wig and that is, "I look actually good with platinum hair."

"And now we must go!" Megumi laughs evilly, her pink hair covered by a darker shade of blonde than to what you were wearing. She drags you by your other arm as you scolded her, scared to actually drop the heavy glass bottle of wine.

"Okay, okay! but we're so near." Megumi excitedly whispers, jumping up and down from where she stood.

"I feel like I don't want to do this anymore." You whispered back, not even feeling excited as your friend is rather, you were nervous as heck.

You mentally questioned yourself, "How can she be so eager with this?!"

You trailed behind your friend, hands tightly around the glass of wine as your fingers trembled lightly. You could actually feel the happy aura that was emitting from Megumi.

"Quick! (F/N), you can now pass this on to that waiter over there and just run away from this but how about Megumi?!" You mentally thought to yourself, your feet still continuing approaching the table.

With each step, Sonia's happy and hyped voice was getting louder, meaning, you can already hear what she was saying.

"I'm so happy that we could go out on such a beautiful and sunny day, Akashi-sama!" You hear Sonia say, eyebrows unconciously twitching as you heard those words.

"Indeed, I am too Hoshigomu-san." You heard Akashi replied back. You don't know how long it has been ever since you heard his voice. Yes, you missed it.

Your heart beated in content but also in pain and in jealousy. You couldn't help but just clutch the bottle of wine tighter, restraining yourself from throwing it at Sonia.

You both were getting near and near the table. Right as you were about to get noticed by the couple who was sitting on that very table, you turned around back facing them.

You closed your eyes, inhaling deeply, preparing for Megumi to commence whatever you have not even give a car nor agreed to on.

Exactly at the same time you turned around, Megumi had done it. She had literally did it.

Sonia let out a highpitched scream, reflexes making her stand up from where she stood, wiping off a few ice cubes and the icy cold water from her dress, that infact, was extremely drenched.

Your eyes widened in shocked, covering the lower part of your face with the bottle, shocked at Megumi's actions.

"Oh my! Ma'am, I apologize! I'm so sorry!" Megumi, fakely, apologized, repeatedly bowing and apologizing.

You knew behind that saddened frown, was an actual victorious 'this is what you deserve' kind of smirk.

"Is this the kind of service done here in this restaurant?!" You hear Akashi angrily say, his voice and words clearly intimidating as you shivered in fear from where you stood.

As of now, everyone at the outdoor restaurant was now looking at the trio. No one has noticed you... yet.

"I am so sorry, sir. My dereast and sincerest apologies to you as well, ma'am." Megumi bowed down again. Once she stood straightly, her frown was then changed to a smirk.

"But that wouldn't have happened if you didn't stole him fro- Mhmp!" Before Megumi could even finish her sentence, you quickly reacted. You placed the bottle of wine on a random table and quickly clasped your hand against her mouth from saying anything else.

"What she had meant to say was, she was really really sorry about spilling the bucket of icy cold water on you, ma'am!" You sweatdropped, fingers crossed as you hoped Sonia wouldn't get mad once more.

"Sorry isn't going to put up with it. You, my dear, have ruined such a wonderful day for us." You heard Akashi sternly replied, feeling your heart break when he said 'us'.

"Akashi-sama, It's alright and it was just an accident, nothing to really worry about it, right?" Sonia reassured the redhead, successfully calming him down a bit.

"She really is sorry ma'am but we both apologize." You said again, forcibly making Megumi bow.

When you were both bowing, you glared at Megumi who had still now a smirk plastered against her lips, turning into a grin. She mouthed you a quick 'you're welcome' too.

"This was even my favorite dress..." Sonia sighed as she continiously wiped her dress with tissues.

"But no matter, that is all right. The rest of our date would be better than it is now. Am I correct, Akashi-sama?" Sonia gleefully asked Akashi, who simply nodded.

"And that was only Part 1." Megumi whispered quietly, chuckling at the end as the duo left the restaurant.

You let out a nervous sigh, turning to face Megumi. You quickly swatted her head in annoyance, eyebrowa angrily furrowed together.

"Ow?! What was that for?!" Megumi yelped, rubbing the part of her head where you had smacked her.

"For that obviously! I could feel the guilt running through my veins right now." You sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose irritatedly.

"You are so confusing. Firstly, you didn't really want to do it, next was you actually had the urge to sabotage the date, and now you're going on a guilt trip! What's up with that?!" Megumi angrily replied back, stepping forward at you as you glared at eachother.

"Because I don't want to ruin someone's happiness!" You replied back rather angrily.

"And let yourself alone sulk in the corner as that girl is all happy-happy with what used to be yours?!"

You and Megumi were now currently fighting, the whole restaurant still eyes on you both as you two threw words right back at eachother.

While in the middle of almost having a fist fight with your own friend, a deep voice boomed from out of nowhere.

"What is going on here?!"

You and Megumi both stopped mid-insulting eachother, turning to face a very angry restaurant manager with the most intumidating loom ever, listed after Akashi of course.

He was holding a rolling pin her probably took from the kitchen as was slowly making it have contact with his palm.

You and Megumi looked at eachother, both saying a small 'meep' before sprinting away.

"RUN!"

A/N:

School is literally right around the corner (Right just outside of my window) and I'm already freaking out.

I'M NOT READY FOR SCHOOL