Chapter 12

(A/N): Another update in just one day because I feel so happy with your kind feedbacks.

(> • u • ) > ❤

After eating the somehow most delicious breakfast you have ever eaten in your whole living life, you were now on your way to school.

Inside a midnight black limousine.

Right across Akashi.

It's bothering you ever since you rode the car, a thick air of tension engulfing around the surroundings. To avoid noticing and feeling the unwanted tension, you picked up a notebook from your bag and started reading important notes.

In the midst of your reading, the car abruptly stopped and you flew to the other side of the room, just most likely next to Akashi.

He flicks his tongue and mutters an insult before the car door gets opened by his driver.

You gritted your teeth as you grabbed your belongings and went ahead of Akashi who was fuming because,

"Slaves are supposed to follow their masters like lost puppies." You silently mocked his words as you slid the door open and harshly placed your items on your chair.

T i m e s k i p

It was currently around afternoon and the current subject is English.

Today, your female teacher had decided not to teach but to explain her painful sorrows of getting divorced.

Everyone in the class was getting affected by the tragedy of your female teacher while you felt unaffected though it bored you to death.

You plopped your head slightly onto the brown wooden desk as you listen to your English teacher ramble her sorrows out.

"I-It's so horrible.. I-I did everything t-to be s-such a g-good wife!" She says inbetween sobs and blowing her nose with napkins.

Your eyes were feeling heavy but you tried your best to not fall asleep though you failed.

You then soon fell asleep after hearing the soft mumble of your English teacher that said,

"I will kill him."

••••

Akashi was quietly reading a book as the depressed teacher explained what happened with her and her husband.

He saw from the corner of his eye your sleeping form and he raises an eyebrow.

He places the open book infront of your sleeping face inorder for you not to get scolded for sleeping at the teacher's misery. It would literally just look like you were reading in a rather weird position.

He now chose to listen to emotional adult infront of the class.

••••

"Oi, wake up." Someone hits you with a book on your head and you quickly jolted your head up.

"H-Huh?! I wasn't sleeping!" You say with a panicked tone as you looked at your surroundings to see empty chairs and the sun already setting as the skies were a vibrant gold and orange.

"W-Wha? How long was I asleep?" You mumble as you hear someone snicker.

"Long enough to miss 2 periods." You whip your head to see Akashi with a judging frown on his face.

"You could have woken me up!"

"You were sleeping, you looked tired."

Okay, so he cares?

Wow.

Note the sarcasm.

You packed all of your belongings and went out of the classroom with Akashi tailing behind you.

You were about to take a turn the route back to your house when someone stops you.

"Oi, where are you going?" You hear Akashi say and you whip your head to look at him.

"I'm going home. What does it look like, idiot?" You rolled your eyes and started walking again.

"Your home is this way." He points to the opposite direction.

"That's the direction of where you live."

"Exactly. You're my servant and from now on you will be living with me." He grabs your wrist and pulls you into the car as you struggled to get away from his grip.

"W-Wha! I never agreed to that!"

"You don't have to agree to anything."