Chapter 78

The three of you continued walking around the festive area. Wherever you three went to, your vision was still continuously filled with the festivals ornaments such as the red lanterns that flown freely with the wind though still remained from where they were hanged.

"Yatooo. I'm hungry! Let's eat some takoyaki." Akira whined, clinging herself onto Yato's shoulder for some attention, truly needing some food.

"No time for your food, Akira. The omamori stall is opening!" Yato said, poiting at a stall, where in fact, a lot of people had surrounded the large stall already.

"Seriously? Wht didn't you say so? Let's go!" Akira's focus quickly moved from the food to the omamoris. Then, it led you to think...

"Are omamoris really that important?" You asked the two as you followed right behind them. Upon finishing your question, they abruptly stopped to turn back to look at you.

"They are! My, living with your brother must have been relatively alike with living under a rock." Akira teased, getting a quick scold from her older cousin.

"No, don't worry. It does quite feel living under a stone." You nervously laughed, scratching the back of your head.

"See? She agrees with me." Akira smirked at Yato before walking away, squeezing her way through the crowd of people that were awaiting in front of the omamori stall.

"What omamori are you going to buy, Yato-kun?" You asked your male companion, peering at his face as you two stopped when you've reached your destination.

There was indeed a lot of people flocking around the stall but you still did manage to catch a glimpse of Akira, who was fighting over with an adult woman for what it looks like an omamori indeed.

"Since that enmusubi didn't typically worked for me, I'd just go ahead with a shiawase." Yato scratched the back of his head, awkwardly chuckling as he too, tried to excuse himself with the crowd to get what he wanted.

For you, you actually want to buy your own omamori, which in fact, would be an enmusubi. Typically for romance.

Making your way through the flock of people around the crowd, you successfully managed to get in front of the stall, to be quickly greeted by numerous kinds of omamoris.

"Which is the enmusubi though?" You asked to no one in particular, eyes scanning for the charms that were placed on the table and on the wall behind the awaiting old lady, the one who is probably selling these good luck charms.

"Uh, excuse me, which is the enmusubi?" You asked the old lady, who replied in the sweetest manner as possible.

"It's over here, dear." She pointed to a side, where small little pink and blue bags, apparently called the enmusubi as said by the two relatives, was placed on the table.

Fortunately for you, you quickly grabbed the last one before anyone else could. You held the charm for dear life as the old lady cried with laughter.