Chapter 7

You woke up even before your alarm had started ringing. You stretched with a satisfied smile as you got out of your covers and took a shower.

After showering, you pulled your uniform on and went downstairs to prepare a quick breakfast, bacon and eggs.

Upon devouring all of your breakfast, you finally left your home, of course this time, with your housekeys.

You arrived at school at your normal and average time which is 7:15 PM.

You were about to go to the back of the room where you used to sat and then quickly remembered that you have exchanged seats with Yuma.

You frowned when you remembered your certain seatmate as you plopped yourself down your chair.

The teacher and Akashu finally arrived at the same time and he glanced at you with the same frown before sitting down on his chair.

T i m e s k i p

It was currently the last subject before going home. Akashi left the room to speak with the basketball team or either went to the bathroom to whatever business he's up to there.

Once the teacher also left the room to get something in the faculty, you took Akashi's reviewer, making sure nobody or anyone was even looking at you.

You tore the paper into numberless shreds and you threw them in your bag once Akashi returned to the room.

You pretended to be solving a math problem before the bell rang. You packed all of your belongings rather quickly and went out of the room.

You speed walk through the crowd of students and finally you were outside the campus.

You went straight to a grove of trees and pulled out the paper shreds and held them in your hands before blowing them.

"Be free his little paper shreds." You mumbled maliciously with a chuckle.

You stuffed your hands in your pockets before exiting the grove of trees and started walking back home.

In the midst of walking home, someone tapped your shoulders making you shriek in surprise. You look behind to see a large man wearing a tuxedo and a pair of shades.

"Where is his review guide?" He asked with his deep voice that made you shudder in fear.

Clearly, this would be Akashi's bodyguard of some sort.

"I don't know what you're talking about, sir. Now, if you'll excuse me, i'll be on my way." You turned to your heel before walking away.

"Don't play stupid, where is Master Akashi's review guide?" He grabs your shoulder making you stop from walking furthermore.

"I told you, I don't know!" You said before furiously pushing the large bodyguard with all your might and sprinted through different paths and alleyways, making sure you made the man lose track of you.

You held onto your knees while you panted heavily.

You looked at different directions to see that you had stopped in a street that you are unfamiliar with.

You huffed in annoyance as your eyes scanned through the streets for a person to ask directions from but to no avail, none were there.

You mentally facepalmed yourself for running aimlessly through alleyways and now here you are.

"It was entirely his fault." You mumbled angrily, an annoyed huff following afterwards.

You started walking through the abandoned streets of the unknown area.

The sun was already setting and you were getting nervous by the minute as you see the sky darkening.

I mean, who wouldn't be scared when you're in the middle of an abandoned area wearing a short school skirt, completely vulnerable to any delinquents roaming around.

You started fidgeting while walking around and your breath hitched in your throat when you felt a prescence behind you.

"Oh, look boys! A student, just like how we like it."