Chapter 20

You grabbed a paper and anything that you could write with; a crayon as you started writing down what you have realized.

"Bodyguards - didn't show up at school.

- should be there to pick their master up

- Akashi should have punished them for not picking him up from school although didn't.

Teacher - it's probably worth their reputation for leaving two students locked inside the detention hall.

- he left on purpose or was just really forgetful, note: Sensei has alzheimers.

=......"

You tapped the crayon on to the paper repeatedly as your mind scrambled as you felt chibi versions of you panicking in your brain as they all ran all around, picking up documents, screaming, and a few who already fainted.

You imagined a 'ding' sound once you finally got all the pieces together.

"He did everything on purpose!" You gasped and growled as you felt your hands grip on the crayon tighter, causing it to snap in your hold.

"But sadly, i'm too tired to argue with anyone." You mumbled as you threw the paper and the broken crayon to the side as you fell on the bed, as you close your eyes.

You reopened your eyes once again when you felt you weren't able to fall asleep soon.

Why?

Because Akashi's face kept on repeating in your brain, as if your chibi selves are watching a documentary about Akashi and his face was on repeat due to the flimsy projector they were using.

You groaned as you flipped over so now you were faceplanted onto the mattress, cheeks heating up in the process.

"No no no no!" You slammed your hands on the mattress repeatedly like a child thatveas on a tantrum.

"No! I can't believe I'm starting to like him!" You suddenly shouted, clear as ice, as you heard it echo all over the mansion.

Your eyes widened in realization and quickly hid under the sheets when you heard the sound of someone opening the door.

"You like who?" Akashi's voice rang theough your ears as you continued to hid under the sheets, eyes widened and cheeks furiously blushing.

"N-None of your business!"

"Tell me, that is an order." You heard his footsteps coming closer as you hid further under the sheets.

"I told you it is none of your business!"

You feel the sheets separate from your body and was quickly faced by Akashi, face literally just an inch from yours as his lips played a little smirk.

"It's me, isn't it?" He asks as your cheeks furiously turned red.

"N-No!" You stuttered as you grabbed the bed sheets on the floor and quickly wrapped it around your body, including your head like a burrito.

"O-Okay, night night!" You awkwardly said as you tucked your head under the pillow.

"This can't be.." You mumbled to youself as your stomach proceeded to do somersaults.

No! Stupid brain! Don't be like that!

Are you forgetting that Akashi is my enemy?!