Chapter 8

You ran towards different directions and soon, you started sprinting when you hrard the quick chasing footsteps after you.

You muttered a curse under your breath when you collided with a wall.

"Did that hurt, princess?" You heard the musky voice of a delinquent in which made you cringe in disgust and in fear.

"No! Leave me alone!" You shouted as you backed to the wall behind you, hugging yourself for dear life.

This wouldn't have happened if Akashi's bodyguard was threatening you.

This wouldn't have happened also if you had brought your trusty lampshade with you.

"Come on, princess, I won't bite." He gives you a smirk worth dying for.

Literally.

It's not a compliment, that was intended to be literal.

He quickly approaches you and traps you in between his large hands, his face slowly creeping to yours, his stinky breath hitting your nostrils everytime you inhaled.

You felt his hand started trailing up to your thigh and you gasped and pushed him away.

"Go away, you creep!" You made a run for it but sadly, your back collided with the wall again.

You groaned in pain and your breath hitched when you felt a sharp and cold metal touch the skin of your neck.

"Shut it, princess. Just enjoy what would happen to you." He chuckles evilly before his hands started trailing your thighs again.

You trembled like an earthquake as his hands slowly made their way under your skirt.

You couldn't move with that knife pressed up against your neck.

Tears started trailing down to your cheeks as you let out terrified sobs.

This is the end of you.

You closed your eyes and prepared yourself for what the future was in hold of you.

His hands roamed under your skirt for a little while before tugging your skirt off.

"N-No!" You shouted and he snickers in reply.

"She said no." You hear a voice.

The voice of your savior.

"Who are you supposed to be? The knight in shining armor? I doubt it." The delinquent infront of you says as he looks back.

"Get off of her." You heard the voice say with a growl that made you shiver.

"How about a no. Princess is mine." He growls back and firmly presses the knife against your neck.

You started whimpering in nervousness.

"Alright, this would be certainly your fault."

The next thing you knew that the delinquent threw you to the ground harshly and you hit your head on the cold and wet alley floor, a pain increasing on your forehead.

Your vision begun to became blurry as you watch the fight infront you.

All you could remember was a heck ton load of bodyguards and a red head before blacking out.