Chapter 79

BUT GUYS, I GOT THE POSITION FOR PRESIDENT IN OUR CLASS I'M CRYING IT'S JUST WHAT I WANTED. but tss, I'm so annoyed that there's this girl that tries to get the attention of my kurasshu

 Have you found the Megumi of your life story? Because I just did.  

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 GET AWAY FROM MY ALEXANDER-SAMA. sorry sorry 

"U-Uh? Excuse me?" Megumi blinked repeatedly in shock, eyeing the silverette with such concern as Akira continued to hold the omamori in front of Megumi.

"Evil being! You need to banish in this world!" Akira shouted very loudly, gaining the attention of numerous passersby. Megumi furrowed her eyebrows, quite confused to what the green-eyed girl was shouting, for her, the evil one, to banish in this world.

"I don't get it and nor am I evil..." Megumi tilted her head, acting all cutesy as she said that. You could have sworn you saw Akira flare up in anger. Before you even know what was happening, Akira pounced on Megumi, like a hawk ready to hurt a guilty black crow.

"What do you mean you don't know?! Girlll, Puhlease! Drop the act of being such a supportive bit-"

"Akira, I bought you some takoyaki." Yato said, holding the takoyakis that were on a small paper tray. Akira immediately got down of Megumi's back in a flash of lightning, taking the food that was from Yato, quickly taking a bite off of it.

"Yay~" Akira chirped as she took another bite from the ball-shaped delicacy.

"Yato, don't tell me you're cheating on me?" Megumi gasped, hands immediately flying up to the lower part of her face with a surprised look.

"Do I know you?" Yato snapped, glaring ominously at Megumi in a yet, the kindest way as possible. Megumi's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as Yato left along with a still takoyaki-eating Akira.

You turned your head to Yato's direction, who mouthed you a quick, "Good luck.". He also mouthed something that you'll meet up back with the relatives at the center fountain of the festival area. You nodded at him and turned your attention back to Megumi, controlling your hand with such force to just not beat the living daylights out of your traitor of a friend.

"Geez, what's his problem? Did I do something wrong?" Megumi sighed, closing her eyes as she crossed her arms. 

"I will cut you, I swear." You mumbled viciously though you still continued to hold a stoic face.

"Huh? Did you say something, (F/N)-chan?" Megumi asked as you froze but quickly made a smile appear on your face as you replied in the quickest way as possible.

"Yato-kun is really not in the mood today..." You lied, topping it off with a nervous and sympathetic laughter as you scratched the back of your head. 

"You're such a liar, Pinocchio is ashamed of the length of your nose." You mentally thought, teeth unconciously gritting against eachother in anger. The longer you look at Megumi, the amount of your patience and self-control decreases simultaneously like the waters that fall off a waterfall.

"So ah, Megumi! What are you doing here?" You asked, a smile still plastered on your lips.

"Duh! I wanted to hang out with my best friend is all!" She laughed, interlocking her arms with you as you two walked around the crowded pathways. You immediately concealed at how you just literally cringed when she locked her arm with yours, praying mentally out loud with such anger washing over you.

"I would like to burn you alive but sadly, burning plastics would harm the environment." You mumbled quietly as you turned away, making sure Megumi wouldn't able to see the annoyed,anger-filled face you have on right now.

"Is that so..?" You replied to Megumi, who nodded with a smile on her face.

"Look, (F/N)-chan! Want to play Hanetsuki?" Megumi suggested, pointing at a stall that was managing the game, Hanetsuki. If you were correct, Hanetsuki is similar to badminton although when you fail to catch the shuttlecock, there is a consequence. The consequence is to just simply write on the losers' face with Indian ink.

You would like to refuse of her offer but what would be the harm of playing a small little ink game with a traitor.

"Sure." 

T i m e s k i p (bc yolo)

After numerous rematches with Megumi, both of your faces were decorated with the black indian ink. You had a lot of doodles on your face but let's not focus on that, instead, for revenge for what she had done and letting your anger out on decorating her face, you just literally wrote the word 'plastic' on her forehead.

"Last one, okay?" Megumi said as you nodded. You stared at Megumi for a solid 5 seconds before accidentally launching the shuttlecock in the air, hitting it with such strength and speed that it hit her face before she could comprehend where the shuttlecock was about to go.

"Oh, I'm sorry." You said with a monotonous voice before walking away like nothing happened.

Meanwhile while Megumi was on the ground, nose as red as Rudolf the reindeer's nose...

"That little bitch..." 

A/N:

So sorry if it's so short! I wanted to make sure I keep my updates regular, and I also have homework lol bye bye ily u all.