Chapter 36

A/N: Sad to say that my lovely and dear special chapters are over. Sad lyf and probs this would be the last chapter I'll be in.

But fear not for I, will return with another fabulous entrance that includes an extravagant background with matching sparkling shirtless anime men bias <3.

You groggily opened your eyes, squinting them shut when the blinding rays of the sun fell upon your face.

Though after shutting your eyelids, that certain image flooding back to your brain cells like a the sea deciding to take a visit to the nearby city in the form of a tsunami.

You groaned inwardly, making your head suddenly hurt like a tornado destroying out in the middle of nowhere where a certain farmhouse that's occupied by an elderly couple with their abnormal pink dog.

F l a s h b a c k

During the firework show and Akashi kissing you, there was a shadow coming out from the fireworks, making you squint to have a better look at it.

And in the speed of light, Ella just casually crashes in, a frying pan in hand. She was already ready to pounce at Akashi with a steathily posture, although the sound of glass shattering made it obvious that someone crazy enough like Ella broke inside the cart of a ferris wheel that was at the very top.

Ella then lunges forward as the frying pan in her hand was ready to be thrown at Akashi, who already broke the kiss and was glaring sharpened daggers at the hooligan, known as the author that has a frying pan in hand.

She aimed to throw the frying pan to Akashi, not until Mr.-Suddenly-Kisses-You-Without Your-Consent uses you as a human shield, making the frying pan smack against your face before blacking out.

F l a s h b a c k E n d

And theb here you are, laying down on your bed with a massive wrecking ball-like headache as your brain literally wouldn't stop replaying that scene, that scene, over and over again.

You groaned and grabbed the nearest pillow next to you, slamming it against your face, your feet throwing a tantrum by itself.

Your feet suddenly stopped midair when you thought of something. You removed the pillow from your face and stared at the ceiling with widened eyes, cheeks flushed in a shade of pink.

"Akashi's my first kiss." You mumbled quietly in a shocked and scarred tone.

"He's my first kiss." You repeated, sitting down slowly on the bed, not even caring if you can hear Miley Cyrus in your head singing 'Wrecking Ball' at the top of her lungs.

"He.Is.My.First.Kiss." You said as your fingers moved up to your lips, the feeling of his lips still lingering on them.

You suddenly let out a nervewracking scream and faceplanting yourself against the soft sheeted mattress.

"That jerk of a man is my first kiss! He stole my first kiss!" You frowned and sighed.

"I always imagined that my first kiss would be in a garden as rain poured heavily down on us but noooooo." You whined symphatetically to yourself, dropping your head down to your hands.

"He just had to ruin it!" You muttered and frowned again.

"Though it was actually sweet and nice... Maybe even better what I wanted..." You trailed off before smacking yourself in the face with your palm.

"What am I saying?! My heart goes doki-doki but my brain goes NO-ki-NO-ki." You mumbled again, wrapping yourself with the blanket like a burrito.

"Ughhhh."