Chapter 50

A/N: Happy 50 Chapters!

Now that you have arrived in your room, the windows quickly opened, a whip of wind entering the area as the curtains moved graciously with it.

"You call that an affectionate gesture?!" Megumi screams, strutting and entering your room through the opened windows, Ella casually trailing behind her.

"Well, yeah." You answered bluntly while scratching the back of your head sheepishly making Megumi facepalm in your lack of knowledge in love and affections.

"Are you not gonna say anything?!" Megumi gestures to Ella in a clear upset tone although when you both turned your eyes to where Ella is supposed to be standing on, she was nowhere there.

"Eh?!" You both shouted, eyes widening as both of you turned their heads to different directions, landing on the door that was open.

You and Megumi both looked at eachother before nodding, sprinting out of the room like hooligans.

"Ow! Care to allow me to get out first?" You asked sarcastically, pushing Megumi out of the way as you both kind of squeezed against the door frame.

"I think you should let me move out first since I reached the door way before you." She says, shimmying her shoulders in an act of trying to move out of the door frame that in another person's view, you're the patty while Megumi is the cheese and the door frames are the hamburger buns.

"Ah, no waaaay." You whined, moving your shoulders out as well, successfully making both you and Megumi fall to the ground with a highpitched yelp, you on the bottom and Megumi sprawled on top of you.

She quickly stands up and dusts herself off before offering you a hand, in which you accepted gladly.

"Now, we have to catch Ella before she attacks the target!" You furrowed your eyebrows, crossing your arms as you chuckled at the (Random haircolor for Megumi) haired girl.

"The... target? Is this some kind of mis-" You were then quickly cut off when Megumi takes a step forward to the window.

"Yes! I have been waiting for years for a mission like this and it's my time to shine!" She heroically poses, her hands on her hips as the sun's rays loomed a shadow over her small stature, making you facepalm.

"This is not mission impossible, all we need is to just make sure that Akashi won't see Ella."

- "If he does, there's no way if I can tell if you'll be living this manor out alive when he sees you both uninvited." You added as Megumi scowled and shook her head.

"I know Akashi-san is really scary and all...." She trails off, somehow entering the parralel world of Akashi finding them in the manor, you chuckling as you witness her cringe in horror.

"Yeah, let's go." She quickly corrects herself, grabbing your arm before dragging you around random twists and turns, you both searching for Ella.

"Where could that girl be?" Megumi asks you, followed by a horrified lion-like groan as she still continued to drag you whilst still searching for the glasses-wearing author.

You both found a door open, which leads to the rose garden. You and Megumi looked at eachother before she lets go of you, practically trampling over your feet as you neared the door.

There you peeked from behind the large rectangular pieces of wood, seeing Ella who was steathily crouching towards Akashi, who has no idea of the prescence of the same woman who still hasn't got over that certain fault atleast twenty chapters ago.

Your breath hitched when you witness her slowly creep up behind Akashi.

"No, Ella-chan! You'll be putting my life in peril!" You heard Megumi whisper shout, even though she acknowledges the fact that she won't hear her say that.

"Only your life? How about mine?" You asked, eyebrows furrowed as you gave her a quick glance, returning your attention to Ella.

"Do you even have one?" She says sassily making you gasp and hit her playfully yet still in offend.

"Yeah bu-" You cut yourself off, your own breath hitching in your throat again as you saw Ella, who was about to pounce behind Akashi.

You have no idea why but you quickly bolted out from behind the door, literally throwing Ella away from the red head, who just in time turned around so now you were facing eachother.

"Umpf!" Ella screeches out loud, who by now was being pulled back by Megumi, trying to be unnoticeable as possible.

"What was that?" Akashi asks you, you fidgeting and sweating nervously.

"I-It was the gardener!" You lied in which Akashi furrowed his eyebrows at you.

"Why would the garde-"

"Umpf!" You and Akashi looked to where the sound came from, your fingers crossed hoping it was not Ella but fortunately, it was infact, the gardener who yoh believe just pricked his finger on a thorn and queue the fainting process.

Princess Aurora is that you?

"Ah, I see." Akashi mutters before nodding and looking at you dearly.

You gulped down nervously as you looked directly in his eyes, feeling your cheeks burn like the heat of the sun or something.

"S-So! What are you doing outside, Akashi?" You innocently asked, fingers playing with eachother behind your back as you moved backward and forward on your heels.

"I was just admiring the roses. It really reminds me of you."

You felt steam come out out of your ears and nostrils, face heating up once more.

You took a quick glance at the door to still see Megumi, trying to pull Ella who was latched onto the door, nowhere near giving up.

"I have to buy them time." You thought to yourself, inhaling deeply. Now time to construct a conversation with him.

"How come?" You asked, eyes darting from left to right nervously as you unconciously bit your lip.

"Don't you see? Your beauty represents a rose or even, nothing can be compared to your beauty." Akashi lifts your chin up with his finger making you no choice but to look at him.

"Your scent is as intoxicating as a rose's. A sweet delicate fragrance that only I am worthy to inhale." He says, bringing his lips closer to yours, just centimeteres away from your own, his hot breathe hitting your skin that sent up shivers to your spine.

You then heard a loud squeal, making Akashi distractingly look up, you following suit as you blocked his view, flashing an innocent pearly white smile.

"A-Ah! Go on, please?" You stuttered as Akashi chuckled and nodded.

"The thorny stem represent your heart. Not based on your personality rather with love. It might be hard to catch your heart despite the sharp thorns it has but I do not care how many wounds from the pricks of thorns my hand will get from trying numerous times on making you love me but certainly, I will not give up until I capture your love and heart."

Your eyes widened slightly, feeling your heart miss a beat. You would like to awkwardly say thank you but it seems you have lost every single world you have learned from your past lessons, no words can match how sweet and daring that was.

You were about to say something, not until another fit of squeals were heard, making Akashi look back behind you as you step to the side, trying your best to not let Akashi take prescence of Megumi and Ella.

"What was that?" Akashi asks, moving his head again as you took another step to the side, blocking his view.

Akashi stares at you for a moment before removing his finger from your chin and was about to walk away, not until you bravely tokk your hands and interwine them with his own.

"A-Ah! Continue?" You asked sheepishly, Akashi nodding before turning to fully face you, fortunately his back now facing the two idiots that were still at the door, eating popcorn like they were watching a movie.

"Those two owe me big time." You mentally thought to yourself, continuing on listening to Akashi's sweet words.