Chapter 17

A/N:

Okay, so quick notice. I won't be able to update for a few days/weeks because I have my finals coming up and I need to study the living daylight out of me.

My NAT examinations are also near too and thus I will be super busy with requirments,assignments,studies and etc.

I hope you all understand :)

Dismissal time finally came and happy students rushed out of the classroom with their group of friends, leaving you frowning in the corner.

"This is all your fault." You mumble out angrily as you crossed your arms and literally shoved your items in your bag to go to the detention hall.

"Jerk face Akashi, stupid him. I wouldn't be going in the opposite way of these students if it wasn't for him." You continue mumbling as you pass through other students who began to feel the dark aura surrounding you, making them flinch and look at you with wide eyes as Akashi followed you through the halls.

You threw the door open of the detention hall and you threw your bag onto a random chair and plopping down on it with an angry groan.

You propped your arm up and nuzzled your face onto the palm of your hand as you glared daggers onto the whiteboard infront of you, in which words were written.

'Detention Hall. Be quiet!'

You notice someone entering the room and you frowned more to see it was the certain boy who had gotten you in detention.

A few minutes later, the same teacher who had given you both detention entered the room and to keep an eye on both of you.

You were glad that the teacher was there because if not,

There would be a chance of you stabbing the red head with a dull pencil angrily.

You tapped your fingers onto the table as you created your own rhythmic sounds on the wooden table, earning a 'shh!' from the teacher infront of you.

You glared at the teacher before stopping and afterwards plopping your head onto the desk.

"I'll just go do something in my classroom, don't do anything stupid. Especially you, (L/N)."

You hear the chair squeak and the sound of foot steps as the sound of the door opening and closing echoed, followed by the door locking, making you groan.

T i m e s k i p
(Brought to you by Murasakibara's height.)

You groaned as you lifted your head up to stare out the window outside to see that it was already sunset.

Both of you and Akashi had been waiting for the teacher to come back although he didn't come back yet.

You let it pass for a few more minutes due to the fact that teacher sometimes comes late to his classes.

You didn't notice that the sun was already gone and was replaced by the glowing moon in which in your opinion looks like a gigantic ball of Parmasean cheese floating at the black abyss known as the night sky.

Your thought were interrupted when the sounds of the entrance doors locking echoed in the hallways, making your eyes widen.

"What the! Don't tell me he forgot about us in here!" You quickly stood up from your chair and approached the door, twisting the door knob to still find it locked.

You pounded on the door angrily but to no avail, no one was there for help. You groaned and kicked the door furiously as your back slid down on the wall.

Akashi looked at you with amused eyes as he stood up and sat next to you on the floor.

You didn't mind him sitting next to you, not because you were fine with him already but because your anger took all your energy up already.

Oh, how on earth are you going to escape in here without breaking any school property?