CHAPTER 16

You Zhengping had always appeared in front of Zhen Li in the form of the handsome uncle, and Lian Yufan had taken that form. Zhen Li had seen You Zhengping once before at the subdistrict office, but they hadn't made a deep connection. They were practically strangers. Seeing a stranger burst into his studio, Zhen Li was bewildered.

On account of You Zhengping's uniform, Zhen Li got up and politely asked, "What's the problem, Uncle Policeman? We're a legitimate business."

Though Director Yu had ordered President Zhen to do some illegal work to make money quickly, President Zhen, for the sake of his own life, wasn't planning on putting those orders into practice. Why would the police come to the door?

"What did you call me?" Hearing the word "uncle," You Zhengping's voice rose two keys.

Zhen Li was a Destroyer, threatening the safety of the world's people, running a briefcase company and tricking his husband Yu Hua into joining it, getting Yu Hua investigated by the Protection Organization. Zhen Li had done all this to them, and yet he still wanted to seduce You Zhengping's Yu Hua and swagger around calling him "uncle?" Was he old? No, he was only twenty-five! But Zhen Li's records said he was in his third year of university, twenty-one years old. He really was younger than You Zhengping.

"Don't you normally call the police 'Uncle Policeman'?" Zhen Li's face had the word "innocent" written all over it. "I was being respectful. If you don't like that, then how should I address you? Auxiliary Policeman-gege?"

The composition "Auxiliary Policeman-gege" sounded too much like "Honored Concubine-jiejie!"

"This is my husband. He must have come to visit me." Yu Hua, who had been sitting steadily at the desk, quickly got up and nearly hopped over the desk.

When he left the desk, Yu Hua's face appeared on the livestream for the first time. The barrage instantly went crazy:

[I was wrong, I only thought that Director Yu was over 185 cm tall. I didn't expect Director Yu to be so handsome!]

[Despotic director and cute president, what a great plot, that's worth having.]

[The little auxiliary policeman is also very handsome! You're adorable when you're fuming, like a little squirrel. I want to poke your cheeks.]

[Wanting to poke +1, when there's such a cute guy on patrol, I want to bring him food and water, want to bring him home. Wait! The cute guy is married? Ah!!! Screaming myself hoarse!]

[No, he's not the only one who's married, Director Yu is also married, what did he say? This is his husband? So you're really married? You weren't only saying it during the interview to make President Zhen jealous?]

[The two of you look barely over twenty, why do you have to go into the grave of marriage so young?]

[When Director Yu walked over, no, when he slid over at the speed of light on his long legs, his face was very close to me, wow, he's really handsome!]

Yu Hua's handsome face was quickly followed by a black screen. Yu Hua had turned off the livestream. He could sell Zhen Li off at a good price...ahem, with a good contract, and leave after getting back his hundred million. 

But he didn't want himself and You Zhengping to appear in the public view. They were an ordinary couple, living a life of common concerns and trivialities. They wouldn't get involved in the flashy culture of internet celebrities.

When he heard that the "Auxiliary Policeman-gege" was the great master's husband, Zhen Li was dumbfounded. During the interview, the great master had in fact said that he had a husband with whom he was very close. But Zhen Li had thought that this was only because the livestream had been going then, and the great master hadn't wanted the fans to put him and Zhen Li together in their imaginations.