CHAPTER 116

Huan Zixu had seen the sliding kneel many times. Apparently Zhen Li was its originator. In the studio, only Zhen Li and Yuan Luori practiced it conscientiously. He had asked Lian Yufan why Zhen Li would practice such a meaningless move every day. Lian Yufan had said that it was probably to thank the die-hard fans on the livestream. Lian Yufan didn't especially understand the livestream, but he was aware that internet celebrities on livestreams always had a simple and unassuming attitude. 

It was normal to learn a perfect sliding kneel in order to entertain people. This move also occasionally showed up in online comedy shows. Huan Zixu had made observations and discovered that Zhen Li rarely knelt in the direction of the livestream screen. The images that appeared in the livestream were mostly sideways skids and leaps.

Also, while the office's acupressure mat was used for massage to improve blood circulation, Zhen Li and Yuan Luori hardly ever used it to massage the soles of their feet. Instead, they regularly exercised their knees.

Each time Huan Zixu looked doubtful, Zhen Li would say, "Learn it, too. You'll need it one day."

Yuan Luori also said, "Just-just in case of emergency."

At the time, Huan Zixu had inwardly mocked these two low grade levelers. But now, the moment he had seen Yu Hua walk out of the kitchen, Huan Zixu had suddenly realized everything. The truly stupid and naïve one was him.

During the whole farce that had just played out in the living room, Huan Zixu hadn't moved. He had stood with Feng Kui's support, seeming to have taken a serious mental injury, but in reality his mind had been revolving at high speed. He recalled everything he had done, considering which of them had provoked Yu Hua's anger, as well as what Yu Hua's goal was with today's performance.

With the power of the black-cloaked man, there was no need to conceal his identity. In his eyes, the efforts of the Protection Organization and the Destroyers alike were just like ants trying to shake a tree. No matter what he wanted to do, all he had to do was unleash that power that could resist the System, tell the Protection Organization his goal, and trust that after the Protection Organization had weighed it, they would definitely agree.

He didn't even need to say. It would only take a rule, an order, and the Protection Organization would be forced to obey his command. But Yu Hua hadn't done so. He had lured everyone to his house and arranged a Hongmen Banquet. Why?

Huan Zixu watched Director Xiao, Lian Yufan, Cen Xiao, and the other Protectors sit down steadily one by one, Zhen Li and Yuan Luori totter to their seats, Director Ha obtain Director Xiao's acknowledgement—and an incredible idea rose in his mind—had Yu Hua left a path to survival for the Destroyers who had gotten involved with the Protection Organization?

How could that be? Huan Zixu stared at Yu Hua, completely unable to understand what he was thinking. Why had Huan Zixu exhausted all his efforts to get that apartment? Because he had guessed all along that there would be a battle between the black-cloaked man and the System.

The black-cloaked man possessed unimaginably fierce power. When he cleared, he had been able to seal the System for fifteen years. Why hadn't he destroyed the System then? There was only one answer. The black-cloaked man had been missing some condition. He had been unable to completely destroy the System then, so he had had to wait patiently this long.

He had chosen to lie low in this world that had resisted the System's constant attacks for hundreds of years. He had been acknowledged by the world law. Was this because this world had what he needed? No matter what the black-cloaked man needed, the increasingly urgent state of affairs made Huan Zixu aware that the battle between the black-cloaked man and the System wasn't far off.