CHAPTER 56

When Yu Hua had fallen into his hands and been snatched away, naturally Huan Zixu wanted to snatch him back. Yu Hua was crucial to his plan. He had to disappear from the mortal world for a time. If the Protection Organization took him, the "impression" would be out of alignment, and all his efforts with "false exchange" would be meaningless.

Huan Zixu's ability truly wasn't suitable for actual combat, but his body had gone through the evolution and upgrades of over a hundred worlds. His strength, agility, and experience were all high grade. When he was equipped with an entire lower leg bone of Feng Kui's, his combat abilities were fairly frightening. He and Feng Kui had worked together countless times. Feng Kui would cooperate with him to control the metal according to his muscular impulses.

When the person who had jumped out of the air took Yu Hua, Huan Zixu reacted at once. He aimed at You Zhengping with one hand and curled the other hand into a fist, aiming it towards the empty space above You Zhengping's head where he had appeared from. In accordance with his movements, his alloy wrist guards turned two spring-loaded arrows, and scores of one yuan coins rapidly shot towards You Zhengping, Cen Xiao, and the others.

But there weren't ordinary coins. At this speed, the coins could pass through a human body. And the coins had been shot out by Huan Zixu, so it was very likely they had the power to change people's thoughts. Whether they received direct hits or glancing blows, they might still be brainwashed. They had to dodge.

But there were many coins, scattering and revolving as they flew like a heavenly maiden dispensing flowers. The attack range of the coins was about three meters. It was hard to dodge entirely relying on the speed of a human body. This showed that Huan Zixu's aim wasn't to harm anyone; it was to hit the Protectors with the coins!

You Zhengping was calm. He held the "unconscious" Yu Hua with one arm and lightly curled the other hand, closing the entrance to the second space, letting the coins attacking the three people in the space all hit the outside of the space, coming up empty. As for himself, You Zhengping caught all the coins that might fall on him and Yu Hua with one hand.

Huan Zixu hadn't seen this handsome uncle's face and didn't know that the Protector in front of him was the ordinary You Zhengping he had seen yesterday. Seeing the "handsome uncle Protector" catching the coins, Huan Zixu smiled faintly. But halfway through his smile, You Zhengping threw back the coins in his hand just as fast, aimed straight at Huan Zixu.

Huan Zixu's alloy belt became a thin but extremely sturdy shield, blocking and collecting the coins You Zhengping had thrown back. You Zhengping snapped his fingers slightly. The space hiding his teammates opened. Cen Xiao, Lian Yufan, and Luo Huai, wearing plain masks, appeared in midair, falling beside You Zhengping.

The rumble of an armed vehicle shook the ground. An armed vehicle that was over a hundred tons of metal drove out of the warehouse. Huan Zixu leapt back and jumped onto the armed vehicle, warily watching the four Protectors.

"You already know about my ability," Huan Zixu said confidently. "Brainwashing Zhen Li and Yuan Luori really did reveal too much information. I was careless."

You Zhengping's voice went through the voice changing device and became deep and resounding. "Up to now, you two haven't done any real harm to our world. As long as you show good faith, we're willing to work with you."

Lian Yufan looked at You Zhengping. Director Xiao had told them to capture first and negotiate later, but You Zhengping was displaying the intent to negotiate ahead of time.

"Work together how? Show good faith how?" Huan Zixu pointed at his head. The System had placed self-destruct devices in their brains. As long as the System existed, it was impossible for them to work with the Protection Organization.