CHAPTER 109

Yu Hua wasn't actually the sort of person who wanted to spend all day exercising. He was just unusually protective of their time alone together. He had no other aims in taking You Zhengping upstairs. They simply sat together in an office, Yu Hua taking care of business and You Zhengping sprawled next to him playing on his phone.

There was a big couch in the office with a full set of cushions and a temperature controlled quilt. It wasn't very different from at home. You Zhengping comfortably played on phone, occasionally looking up at Yu Hua. If Yu Hua was busy, he would keep playing his game; if at that moment Yu Hua happened to look up at him, their gazes would meet and You Zhengping would smile, then he would go back to playing his game.

Apart from maintaining old customers and renewing contracts, Yu Hua also made a few new arrangements. One was for Director Ha. This husky was growing bigger and bigger. After its special ability had awakened, its fur was sleeker than ever, its bearing more robust. At first glance, it looked very healthy and happy. Many pet advertising companies had taken a liking to Director Ha. 

Apart from the advertising companies, there were also some invitations from production teams filming movies relating to pets. They had taken a liking to Director Ha's cleverness on the livestreams and wanted to invite it to do a screen test for a leading part.

Yu Hua sifted out the obvious rotten eggs among the movies and the advertisements for shoddy products. He meticulously picked out a pet movie production team and a dog food brand for Director Ha, ready to make Director Ha earn its food.

Next came Yuan Luori. After Yuan Luori had filmed with the "Idol's Light" crew, many investors had heard rumors about him. There was an entertainment company that wanted to sign Yuan Luori and package him up to be part of the new generation of idols. There were also some idol dramas hoping Yuan Luori could come film with them. They were giving him the role of the secondary male lead, with excellent pay.

Yu Hua rejected these invitations and contacted a tutoring agency, saying he wanted to place Yuan Luori in a tutorial class focused on preparing him to take the university entrance exams in one year, so he could try to get into a well-known national political and legal university. Yu Hua's black heart wasn't only aimed at his own people. He was the same toward outsiders. 

He arranged with the tutoring agency that Yuan Luori would first study without paying tuition, and when he tested into the school he hoped for next year, they would pay. Also, the tutoring agency would have to give Yuan Luori an endorsement fee. If he didn't test in, they would sell Yuan Luori's contract and make him repay the debt himself.

You Zhengping got tired of playing games and quietly went up to Yu Hua's desk. Seeing several folders stacked up on the desk already, he opened them up to read. He found that Yu Hua had made future development plans for each of the studio's members.

Zhen Li had suspended his studies to start a business. Yu Hua was in contact with his university so they would let him take the rest of his credits online. The studio would provide a fieldwork certificate for him. When Zhen Li finished his thesis defense, he could get his diploma and degree.

Feng Kui's physical circumstances were unique. If he lost the protection of his special ability, his muscles would gradually be unable to bear the weight of his skeleton. The burden would soon become too great, and he would die. They had to think of a way to replace his skeleton. Even if they couldn't replace it with an ordinary skeleton, at least they could replace it with a relatively lightweight alloy.

Huan Zixu's folder was empty. He had done a strain resistance report and an employment report for him. The strain resistance report concluded that his survival ability could be compared to that of certain living creatures that humans wanted to crush with their slippers. His strain resistance far surpassed that of the average person. He would live very well if left to himself. The employment report, meanwhile, was for Yu Hua's own entertainment. Employing Huan Zixu added a great deal of enjoyment to work.