CHAPTER 84

Yu Hua wasn't a god, and he wasn't all-knowing and all-powerful. The "Tyrant" ability had limits, and using the "rule writer" had preconditions. He first needed to define the people he wanted to formulate rules for, for example, the "Tyrant" referred to himself, "common people" referred to ordinary people without special abilities, "soldiers" were special ability users who had come into contact with the black-cloaked man and who had been "controlled" by him."Control" didn't mean that they had obeyed him. As long as they had once belonged to the category of his subordinates, whether willing or not, they were all "controlled."

Of course, if he consumed all the true natural law power of this world, then he could formulate even more rules, and he wouldn't be under so many restrictions. Though Yu Hua wouldn't do that now. Completely protecting this world's ordinary people and stimulating the abilities of the studio's members was all he could do without shaking the rule of the world law. This world had struggled against the System's oppression for hundreds of years without his protection. Right now, Yu Hua didn't need to instruct each person step by step on how to reach a victory. He only needed to lend a helping hand.

The traffic on the road became heavier. This car could no longer be used. Yu Hua opened the car door. The moment he got out, people passing in the street lowered their heads. Even the surveillance camera at the intersection changed direction, unable to look directly at the "Tyrant."

Yu Hua pointed. The off-road car stopped in the middle of the road moved to the side of the road, crowding into a parking space. He leapt onto a roof and looked at the only area that hadn't been controlled by his law. The area by the estate near the studio had become a little world unto itself. Law couldn't prescribe law. Unless he entirely consumed the other person's natural law power, his orders wouldn't be able to take effect inside that person's little world.

That Yu Hua could protect this world was because the world law had given way to a certain degree. But this person had no intention of yielding, staunchly persevering under Yu Hua's law. On the one hand, there was the trapped estate and his old friend back from the dead. On the other hand, there was the icebound You Zhengping. Which should he choose? There was a balance in Yu Hua's heart, weighted towards You Zhengping from the start. He didn't need to hesitate.

But when he had just taken a step in You Zhengping's direction, the "rule writer" in his hand began to shake fiercely. Yu Hua released it, and the brush flew into the air and wrote with the rain: I want to rescue more people, protect... The transparent writing slid and blurred from the effect of gravity, disappearing. Yu Hua didn't have time to read clearly what was written after "protect" before it mixed with the rain and was gone. The brush was suspended in midair, the tip of it pointing towards the central park.

The "rule writer" was the name of Yu Hua's initial item. Previously, this brush had entirely merged with his body, but presently he had only unsealed 50% of his power, so his soul ability hadn't entirely fused with his origin ability; it could only manifest in the form of a brush. Though it hadn't merged with his body, not allowing him to use all the power of the brush, there was still no one but him who could use this brush. There was only one exception.

The person with whom the "Tyrant" was willing to share his domain. This was a "rule" that You Zhengping had unconsciously used the "rule writer" to write. He hadn't deliberately formulated anything. It was only that the brush had sensed his fervent wish. The "rule writer" had no self-awareness. It had only written those quickly disappearing words in the air because it had been touched by You Zhengping's consciousness. This wasn't a rule for others. It was a rule he had set for himself. When the "rule writer" was used on the user himself, the user could command unprecedented power.