CHAPTER 118

At first, You Zhengping hadn't known about Yu Hua using his special abilities to cook, either. He had been on extended leave, personally watching the chaos of the studio under Yu Hua's management, watching the Destroyers he had previously fought happily or sadly living their lives. Compared to their lifeless and disinterested attitudes when they had first arrived in this world, compared to the desolation of the head of the league before their death, everyone in the studio was full of feelings. They had a sense of living for real.

Remembering Yu Hua's attitude towards the levelers under his command in the little world, You Zhengping could clearly feel the change in Yu Hua. You Zhengping was aware that after over two thousand worlds and fifteen years of peaceful life, Yu Hua had set out on a completely different path than before.

The System had sent people to kill Yu Hua, to force Yu Hua to undo his seal and release Its power. Yu Hua seemed unwilling, but in reality, since ordering Zhen Li to start the studio, he had already had the beginnings of a plan to defeat the System.

He had slowly and methodically developed this plan, effecting a change in the studio's levelers and in the Protection Organization's perceptions through imperceptible influence. Yu Hua had spent a lot time strategizing. He understood everything perfectly.

If you had to allege that Yu Hua had been wayward about anything during this period, it would probably be concealing his identity, and his pretense right under the nose of the Protection Organization. Yu Hua could easily have made his identity public, or gone far away from the Protection Organization so he wouldn't be suspected.

The reason he had so carefully protected the identity of "Yu Hua" the ordinary person was to prolong his peaceful life as much as possible. But days like that couldn't last very long. From the moment he bought the apartment, Yu Hua had no longer been planning to conceal his identity. He had been preparing for the future battle.

During his leave, You Zhengping had spent as much time as he could with Yu Hua. He had watched Yu Hua at work and understood what part of his behavior was true stinginess and what was put on for his own entertainment.

Getting rid of his excessively great strength, Yu Hua was a person who liked a domestic life, was a little duplicitous, who like watching others be inconvenienced and enjoyed making others suffer the consequences of their own actions. His character was a little odious, but he had a drop of respect for people who stuck purely to their original intentions.

Yu Hua was also a dignified person. No matter how dire the straits he found himself in, his expression had to be firm and steady. No matter how poor the studio was, no matter how bad the materials it used, its external appearance had to be in order.

Yu Hua in fact had a very low sense of humor, but the more he wanted to laugh, the more he would hold back. When there was no one around, he could easily laugh himself sick, but in front of people, he had to be reserved. On the other hand, when he was angry, he would use a smile to cover up his emotions. The angrier he was, the deeper his smile.

Yu Hua also had a touch of OCD and perfectionism. He detested his pursuit of perfection and couldn't entirely accept himself as imperfect, so he wanted someone to come along and break through the confines of his thinking. Yu Hua...

The deeper his understanding of Yu Hua, the more clearly You Zhengping realized that his love at first sight for Yu Hua originated in attraction at his innermost being, originated in the prompting of instinct.

A person like this, imperfect, full of little shortcomings that couldn't detract from his inner strength—You Zhengping loved Yu Hua's good qualities, but it was his shortcomings he found adorable.

During the brief glimpse outside the off road car, You Zhengping's first-rate Protector's sixth sense had wildly warned him, catch this person, don't pass him up, don't let him get away. If he could, You Zhengping wanted to always be with Yu Hua. No matter how long, he wouldn't get tired.