CHAPTER 18

Hi guys! I just wanna ask if you have another story out there that you want to be posted here in Wattpad (Like I Became Virtuous Wife and Loving Mother in Another Cultivation World). Just let me know if you have so I could post it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the melancholy husbands left the studio, Zhen Li, on his own, earnestly considered how to earn money in the future. Yu Hua had only given him three years, and it wasn't three years to earn a hundred million; it was three years to distribute a hundred million to Yu Hua. There was an essential difference there.

According to the contract, Yu Hua's salary wasn't high at all. It would be unreasonable to give a newly-hired employee too high a salary. Even if he gave Yu Hua an annual salary of a million, he still couldn't launder a hundred million in three years.

What was really worth working on was Yu Hua's 40% of the stock. That was the company's income, not Yu Hua's salary. So he had to make the studio a success in order to be able to make room for a hundred million to exist. The only method Zhen Li had for making the studio a success was to sell his looks.

But now, a small mirror had appeared in front of him with these unfeeling words written on it. He and Yu Hua had already settled the means for making money, but now he was telling him to disfigure his face. If he disfigured his face, how was he going to make money?

Zhen Li was in deep agony. He said towards the empty mirror, "Can't I think of another way? I'll...start a ship with someone else, or I'll go to a night club and drink to drown my sorrows, act like I like women... No, I don't like men to start with, I don't like anyone, why do I have to disfigure my face?"

Before he'd finished crying out, the unfeeling Yu Hua had put the makeup mirror away. Because You Zhengping had come back after settling the bill and Yu Hua couldn't let his husband see him looking in a makeup mirror for no reason, he didn't hear what Zhen Li had said.

Seeing that the mirror had disappeared and that the great master showed no sign of paying attention to him, Zhen Li turned on his phone camera, took a selfie, and posted to the livestream website: High-resolution, no makeup, no touch-ups, no filters. Leaving a commemoration. I won't have a chance after this [photo].

[When I read high-resolution and no makeup, I thought I was going to see a face full of blackheads and uneven skin tone, but it's actually still so good-looking. Is President Zhen deliberately showing off his looks?]

[I've been staring for ages at the table and chair and blinds to evaluate it, there really is no beauty filter, no Photoshopping, it's an original.]

[I don't believe your skin looks that good without makeup. Let me come tug on your eyelashes, how can a human being have such long eyelashes? They have to be false!]

[Is the one who wants to pull on his eyelashes a demon? What if you tear the real ones out? I'm different, let me run my fingertips through your thick black hair, I don't believe your hair is real, how could a modern young man not be going bald?]

[Am I the only one who noticed the part about not having a chance after this? Is President Zhen planning to retire from being an internet celebrity, or is he going to become a makeup promoter and not appear on camera without makeup again?]

"Neither..." Zhen Li said to himself, reading the comments.

He favorited the comments praising his looks and promoted the nice-sounding ones. After leaving a commemoration of his face, Zhen Li ordered takeout. It was all alcohol. Carrying three boxes containing baijiu, red wine, and beer, he went to a little park near the office building. He opened a can of beer and started to drink sorrowfully. Zhen Li couldn't touch his face while sober. He also didn't want Yu Hua to do it himself tomorrow. If he let the great master do it, he might lose more than his face.